Chapter 1

She saw him. A boy, looking prim and proper. His brown hair shined in the starry night sky. His brown eyes looked deeply in her blue eyes. He was busy twisting a lock of her hair. Then he put it on her ear. He smiled warmly at her, as if she belonged there. With him.

"I'm so glad you're here. I wonder what the world would be like without you. You are kind and headstrong. And beautiful. Did you know you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You never come and flirt with me, which drives me crazy," he said. "And I am being honest with you. Honest words are the words I'll only speak to you." He then put his hand on her cheek. He leaned in and..

Luna awoke with a start. Her dark, messy bed-hair did not shine with the night. Her dream, she knew it meant something. She then lied down in her bed, thinking of the boy she dreamed of. She knew he was making a move on her.

"Ugh, why am I the only one who gets dreams like this," she said to herself. She found herself standing up, putting her necklace on, and getting ready for the day. She chose a black shirt, blue leather jacket, and black boots. Luna picked up the brush, and started to comb her hair.

"Yay, time to get the brush stuck in my hair once again! It totally hasn't happened like 12 times." Luna struggled to get her brush through one strand of hair. She wasn't ashamed of her hair, she was weirded out when it grew so fast after one week her dad cut it.

Once she was done, she opened her window, and jumped out. She got a hold of the pipes, and swung like never before. Luna hopped on one of the buildings, and jumped when she got to the end of one. Each one brought her closer and closer to the dome. The dome  blocked them from going to Avalon. She stared at the castle, and each official's province.

"I know you are from there, you boy. I may not know where you stand your ground, but one day, the world will be mine. But first, I have to take over your island. One day," Luna said.

"The world will be MINE," she said. Luna cackled at Avalon, and then turned around, and jumped off the building.