You dim sum, you loose some (Ian Sterling)

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Flash Thomson, I've been invited to dinner" I said confidently.

The receptionist clicked the keyboard before giving me a laminated card.

"Ok, so scan that card and walk through the scanner, then turn left and go down the corridor. Use the elevator on the right and say 'Friday floor 45' once you are up there Mr Stark should be waiting. I'll inform him of your arrival now" the man then began to text someone , so I went through the scanner.

After following his instructions, I was finally on my way up to prove the hot nerd that is Peter Parker wrong. Oh, and meet the Avengers- obviously!

The door opened and Tony Stark was towering over me. I jumped slightly.

"Hi, you must be Flash, I've heard a lot about you."

"M-me? I mean I've been signing up for internships since I was like 11, but I never got in, so how?"

"Firstly, I'm Tony Stark - I can do anything. And secondly Peter never stops talking about you, all good things, but me and my husband were kind of hoping to meet the legend that is 'Flash Thompson'"

" P-peter? "

"Yeah, my son. He practically adores you. Rambles to me and his pops all day long. You must be one great guy."

"Peter Parker, Peter Parker? Your son?"

" Yeah "

"He talks about me?"

"Yeah"  Butterflies filled my stomach.

"He actually has an internship?"

"Well, no, but yeah. He's kind of my PA but he's my son, soooo"

"Oh..."

" ... "

"..."

" Do you like Chinese? "

I simply nodded my head, following the tall man as he led me to the kitchen.

The kitchen was massive. Everything you could ever need. Wait, who needs 15 coffee machines?

Hawkeye was standing on his tiptoes on a step ladder in the corner reaching into a massive cupboard filled to the brim with Poptarts???

"Who's the kid?" Hawkeye said without even glancing our way, instead focusing on the pop tarts as his face contorted with a look of concentration...

" Well Barton, this is the famous "Flash" " with that he fell.

"Really?!?! You're Flash!!! I've heard so much about you! Do you like Mario Kart? Just Dance? Pop tarts?" He bombarded me with questions as I stood in shock.

"Calm down Katniss" Stark said and immediately Clint stopped the rambling, and instead, grabbed hand tightly and shook it like there was no tommorow.

"I'm Clint, Clint Barton, Hawkeye yada yada yada! Anyways, call me Clint"

"O-okay"

"God Clint, you've scared the poor boy. Come on Flash let's go to the living room and I'll call down Peter and everyone to order."

So, not only is Parker an intern, but he's Iron man and Captain America's son? And he talks about me? I blush a bit.

NO! SNAP OUT OF IT FLASH! You can't love a guy, or you're a stupid worthless faggot, thank god your dad taught you that. It's the way of life. Even if it takes cutting, shock therapy and beatings from dad, you have to hate Peter. It's the only way to be happy.