strngrs

We're just staring at the coffee shop's window, watching the snow cover the stalls and moist the glass.You're writing something at your laptop and sips your latte per minute. You crack your fingers and seems your excercising your body in a seat.Im just scrolling in my phone, seems bored. Im waiting a friend to talk with, but he messaged me on a chatting app, he can't make it due to his schedule on the studio. So i just finished my cappucino and left. Im about to take a bus when someone tapped my shoulders. It's you. "Hey, is this yours?"she handed a notebook. Oh i forgot, i brought the notebook consisting my songs. I just thanked you and ankwardly smiled.The snow falls heavily and seems you're cold. You're rubbing your arms and hands to keep your self warm. I can see the breath you take, cause of the season. I just took off my jacket and put it on your shoulders. You seems surprised and shocked. You looked at me and blushed away. Your beautiful eyes, runny nose and pale lips. Its driving me crazy. I just came up again in my senses and hug myself. Its really cold but still worth it cause its so hot on the shop earlier. Until, a bus stopped and you stand.Seems its your bus then. Before you already ride the bus, you asked what's my name and address. I said it and said: "it's yours. No need to give it back. " and smiled.You just smiled too and ride the bus. And here i am, freezinh to death. I immediately took taxi to the studio.After a month, we didn't meet. Not in the coffee shop or in the bus stop. But i can't even forget your face. I walked many paths, walking in the cold nights, putting my hands to my pockets and be with the society. Many cold days amd nights had passed and still, you chasing my dreams and imaginations, i can't even work properly. So i write a song about to our fate. But i stopped. I need to stop this. "Don't assume."i said to myself. And i stopped to the little store. I ordered a hot instant noodles to fufill my hunger. He texted me again and asking for a advice. "Suit yourself."i replied before continued eating. I finished my meal, until someone took my attention. It's you. Seems depressed. And didn't get enough sleep. You also looked at me and waved. "Hi! Are you the one who give a jacket last time?"you asked in a soft and broke voice. Actually i can't look at you longer with your posture right now. Even yourself. You became more paler and skinny. "How are you now? Seems depressed?"you immediately looked at me and look away. You just lowed your head and said, "my boyfriend broke up, and still can't move on."while wiping your tears. I handed you my handkerchief. You refused but i wiped your tears by my thumb. I immediately apologized when i wiped them. Your cheeks are soft though. "It's okay. Im here to help, we're friends, right?"
You just gave me a confusing look and it ankward.
The cars outside and dings from the door's bell filled the silence of distance in our seats for no one wants to break it.
Until i tapped your back, a genuine one. Nothing but care.
"It's okay. Guys can be sh*t sometimes," and finally,
You smiled.
We're walking in the aspalt of night city, to the usual bus stop we took.
Before i miss the chance that i've been wishing for the toothpick i broke at the shop, i stopped you and asked:
"Can i get your name?"
Damn, that warm smile.
"Reigh,"
Then Reigh it is.