Tale of Bravia

Prologue

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Bravia lived a King and his beautiful Queen. The Queen was expecting their first child and the whole Kingdom was eagerly awaiting the birth. Everyone that is, except the Kings brother Oliver who was obsessed with the Queen and filled with rage that she had married his brother.

Consumed with jealousy he poisoned the Queen thinking that if he couldn’t have her then neither should his brother!

Miraculously enough before the Queen died she gave birth to a son. The King loved his son dearly but he reminded him so much of the woman he had loved and lost with his red hair and green eyes. And so in his grief he decided to spend as little time possible with his son, whom he had called James.

He went on numerous quests which kept him away for months on end leaving his brother to rule the Kingdom. Soon though the King returned to his duties as ruler of the Kingdom. However his brother, having gotten too used to being in charge, decided to plot against his own brother. The King was reminded by his brother about the Kingdoms most precious gem which had been stolen years ago by the terrifying Sporseilla. This creature had the lower body of a spider, the upper body of a gorilla and the head of a wolf.

This gem was so important because it kept the balance of good and evil in the Kingdom. 

While he was away the King had never attempted to recover the gem but he thought now it was time.

Authors Note- I know Ed Sheeran has blue eyes but just imagine. Also the people who I imagine as the characters don't need to affect who you imagine.

Vote & comment please!

Love Emily xxxx