H̛̛̤̝͆ͮ̎̄͂ͣ͊ͣ͗̕ẽ̢͍̰̃ͩͣ̉͊̑̓͠͡ͅľͫ͞͏͓̫̱̮̠̘͕̘ͅl̶̥̖͐͊ͯ o

Bold = Azrail talking
Normal = Him talking or anyone else talking.
YOUR POV

I was sitting in the middle of the "Empty Room" because I was bored and was talking to Azrail

"Can I just see you in person?"

"NO! The Guards will see!"

"Fine"

I kept changing positions every 1 hour.

"IM SOOOO BOOORRREEDDD!!"

"That's your problem"

"Rood"

"It's R.U.D.E not R.O.O.D"

I heard a door open and I got mad.

"Time to control!"

Both of my eyes turned black just like black holes. My hair turned into a brownish-Black and I ran out of the room and broke down the control room and turned of the electricity.

I heard multiple of clicks and I saw a group of kids/teenagers/adults break down the front door and run away but some stayed and fought the guards. Which surprisingly they succeeded!

"CYA LOSERS!!!"

I kept running when I saw guards following me. I heard gun shots and shouting.

??? POV

I was walking around when I saw a child and couple of guys trespassing.

I teleported Toby, EJ, Hoodie, and BEN.

"What a-" Toby got interrupted
"SHHH!" I whispered/yelled

I saw that the child tripped on ...Air?? (Why am I talking about myself ;-;)
The guys surrounded him and one guy stepped out and took out..a small knife... seriously.. A PAPER KNIFE?!

"Wrong knife.." The guy said flustered..
Then he grabbed an ACTUAL knife and started cutting the child and the child started holding in his tears.

The other guys were laughing or staring.

The child was sobbing when we heard someone talk..

"CANT YOU JUST STOP ALREADY!? I GET IT, I GET IT! YOU WANT TO SEE A BLOODY MOVIE BUT STAYING IN THAT FUCKING EMPTY ROOM IS ALREADY ENOUGH! DAMMIT! JUST STOP!!"
The child's voice changed deeper and stood up and grabbed the persons knife and kept on stabbing the guy multiple times.

The guys started running towards it and I quickly told them to attack them, but not the child. They nodded and started attacking.

YOU POV

I was stabbing the "Leader" and the guards started running towards me and then these guys started attacking the guards.

Then I saw a faceless man walk up to me.

I started running away but he GRABBED ME WITH THIS WEIRD BLACK THING THAT CAME OUT OF HIS BODY!!

"LET...ME....GOOO!!" My mouth opening letting Azrail yell and I started squirming

"Please calm down my child. We are here to protect you."

My blue hair covered my eyes and I stared at him not trusting him

'How am I suppose to trust this weird creature?'

He "glared" at me like he READ MY FLIPPIN' MIND!! :OO
Then he teleported all of us to this house and we were inside and I saw a guy with white skin and a carved smile with no eyelids.

"AHHH WHAT THE FLIP FLOPS! THAT GUY LOOKS SO UGLEYY!" I yelled covering my eyes

"First I am no creature and Second I AM BEAUTIFUL, EXCUSE YOU!" He yelled and the faceless guy raised me up so that white guy (no offense lol) tried grabbing me
"Anyway..My Name is Slenderman or Slender."

"This is Jeff, the person you called 'Creature' " Slender said and placed me down on a couch and saw this elf boy playing with this weird remote thing ?

"And that is Ben."

"The others are...Busy..You will meet them later tonight." Slenderp said and I nodded and my right eye turned back to blue.

"WOOW DID YOUR RIGHT EYE JUST TURNED INTO A BLUE EYE ?!" Jeff yelled and I shrugged

..

...

.....
............

"Hi?" I asked..?

'Come on this is boring as HELL!'

'Shut up Jerk.'

'..fine'

TO BE CONTINUED