Chapter 3

"H-how does a tiger get in the bathroom, i-it almost killed me!" Alan said still panicking. "Hey bro, you mind putting on some pants, I find it a little weird having to ask twice!" Phil said grabbing an open bottle of a 'Monster' and drinking a bit.

"A pants in a time like this, I don't have any!" Alan said, so he wraps a towel around himself. I stick out my hand so I could have some of the monster too. "What the fuck happened last night?!" I asked, still looking around. "Hey am I missing a tooth?" Stu asked opening his mouth. "I can't s- Holy Shit" Phil said as he began laughing.

I had a sip of the monster in my mouth when I almost choked when I saw he was missing a tooth, "Oh my god, that's funny!" I said laughing as well but I yet again stopped as it made my head pound even more! Stu grabbed a metal tray and held it up to his face so Stu could see his own reflection and that's when he saw where he's missing a tooth.

"OH MY GOD... my lateral incisors- it's gone!!!" Stu said hyperventilating. "It ok, just calm down, we're fine, everything's fine!" Phil said trying to calm him down. "Your worst nightmare!" I joked to Stu, who did not appreciate my comment.

"Alan go wake up Doug!" I yelled to him as he obeys and checks. "Let's get some coffee and get the fuck out of Nevada before housekeeping shows!" Phil said rubbing his face. "What am I gonna tell Melissa? I lost a tooth and I have no idea how it happened!" Stu scrunched his face in a worried manner.

"Just chill!" I said groggily. "Your freaking me out, I have a massive headache too, let's just calm down!" Phil replied.
"How am I supposed to calm down, LOOK AROUND YOU!" Stu says.

"Hey guys he's not in there!" Alan said coming out from the hall. "Did you check all the rooms?!" Phil asked. "Ya I looked everywhere. Plus his mattress is gone too!"

"Wait, what the fuck did you just say, Alan? Phil where the hell is my brother?!" I asked, my eyes wide and fear began overflowing my mind.  "Hey don't worry, he probably went to the pool to get something to eat. Here I'll call his cell!" Phil reaches in his pocket and pulled out his phone — he dials Doug's number.

"I look like a nerdy hillbilly!" Stu says, still looking at himself with the tray. Phil and I snicker a bit until a phone begins ringing; it was Doug's because I recognized the ringtone."Shit!" I said. Alan stupidly grabs the phone and answers it, Phil just went along to see if how long Alan would notice.

"Hello?"
"Alan"
"Hey!"
"It's Phil!"
"Oh hey Ph- this is Doug's phone, it's Doug's phone!"
"No shit!"

"What are we going to do Phil??? Where the hell is my brother?!!" I asked, officially starting to panic. I just want to find Doug and go the fuck home at this point. "It's fine we'll-" Phil began but was interrupted by a noice which made my head hurt even more — a baby crying. What the fuck is happening?!?! I look at Phil confused as he looks at me with the same look.

"What the fuck is that?!" Stu asks, we all start to follow the crying until we get to a closet. I open the door to a little baby boy in a baby rocker with a blanket. "Who's fucking baby is that?!" Phil asked. "Alan are you sure you didn't see anyone else in the villa?" I asked.

"Ya I checked all the rooms no ones here! Check it's collar or something!" Alan said. A collar, what the hell is this guys problem? "Alan it's a fucking baby it's not some dog! You idiot!" I said annoyed.

The tiger, the baby, my head and Alan being a fucking idiot, I can't!

"Shhhh, it's ok baby!" Stu said trying to calm it down. "Stu we don't have time for this. Let's go hook up with Doug, we'll deal with the baby later!" Phil said. "Phil we are not going to leave a baby in the room, there's a fucking tiger in the bathroom!" Stu said a bit pist that he doesn't understand the circumstances.