Children!

Sorry to disappoint guys, I am afraid that there isn't any shipping in this chapter, well maybe a little MahiLicht. I made Licht's manager named Kranz, (This is what Crantz is called in the dub version) I know it's lazy, but I couldn't figure out what else to call him so meh. I have decided that my one day a week day will be on the weekend.

                     Background information:
After the two Servamps were slaughtered by Tsubaki they were reincarnated. Ironically they were born as the children of Gluttony's eve in America. Gluttony recognized the two immediately when they showed the personalities of his big brothers. Plus when they would go in the sunlight, they would turn into a cat and hedgehog. Gluttony has his eve name them Lawless and Sleepy Ash.
The two looked similar to their past selves too. The only difference was that Sloth's hair was brown with a slight gold brown on top, while Greed's hair was black with white tips and had slight dark blue on the top.
When Gluttony found out his brothers were still alive he called his big sister Wrath. The two took care of the boys and helped their brothers grow up, and taught them how to be Servamps... Again.

           Background information over!
"Nii-San play with me!"
"That sounds annoying! I would rather take a nap, play video games, or eat something." Child Kuro said annoyed.
"Then we can play video games together?"
"That sounds like a pain! I want a nap right now! Leave me alone!"
"You're so boring Nii-San! Fine if you won't play with me then I will go steal Gluttony's food!"
"No! The last time you did that he blamed me!"
"That doesn't bother me at all." Child Lawless shrugged.
"Well it does me! The last time that happened he took my games away for three weeks! Plus Wrath made me do extra chores for stealing!" Kuro spoke with irritation in his voice.
"Well play with me and I won't have to steal his food."
"This is what people call blackmail!"
Lawless just grinned at him mischievously.

More background information.
The two eves reincarnated as well; however, they were from different parents. They were both born in Japan and ironically became best friends at a young age. However, unlike the Servamps that were born next to family that recognized them, the eves were born to completely random people.
This meant they had different names. Licht was named Hikaru Gankona and Mahiru was named Kibo Junsuina. Their hair was different as well. Kibo had light blue hair with crimson on the top. Hikaru had blonde hair with a brown streak and red on top like Kibo's hair.
The two friends are walking home from the last day of school discussing what they will do for the Summer break.

              Background information is over!
"So what are you going do this summer?" Kibo questioned his friend.
"Well since this world needs to hear an angel, I will travel and bless the world with my angelic music." Hikaru did his angel pose.
"That sounds like fun!" Kibo spoke with joy in his voice.
"What are you doing Kibo?"
"I'm going help my mom out since I don't have school."
"Yes, you need to sharpen your mothering skills."
"Whatever!" Kibo glared at Hikaru.
They continued walking when they went around the corner and saw Kibo's house. There was a police car with its officer in front of the house.
The police officer saw the two boys and walked up to them, "Is there a chance I am talking to Kibo Junuina?"
Kibo nodded nervously. "I am very sorry to tell you this Kibo, but your mother got hit by a truck and died before we could get her to the hospital."
Hikaru muttered under his breath, "curse you anime trucks!" He decided what he was going to do right then.
Kibo froze not breathing. "If you will come with me I will take you to an adoption cen..."
Seeing Kibo's mortified face Hikaru shouted at the officer, "No!" This surprised both the officer and Kibo. "If he goes anywhere it's with me!"
"But Hikaru, you aren't legally able to adopt, besides, you are going start traveling soon." Kibo started crying.
"True but Kranz is old enough, and if that's the case then you can travel with us!"
"Hikaru." Kibo was crying really hard now.
"Join me, my angel apprentice!"
The officer stepped in, "If this Kranz guy wants to adopt Kibo then that's fine, call him up and I will get his information and do a background check on him."
Hikaru took out his phone and called Kranz, "Hey Kranz get over to Kibo's house! You're adopting a child!" Hikaru said and hung up the phone. Kibo chuckled slightly, still crying.
Kranz was shocked by the turn of events and was reluctant to adopt a child. However, he did like Kibo, he would do housework, help Hikaru with his homework, and cook them breakfast, not to mention he was Hikaru's only friend. After running it through his head he decided that leaving Kibo to an adoption center may corrupt him and he needed to be with people that cared about him. After a couple of days, they miraculously were able to adopt Kibo and he was able to go travel with Hikaru.

Well, this chapter was completely just background information. Sorry. Anyway have a great rest of your life! See you next week!