𝟎𝟗✧ 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒.

Start from the beginning

"Well, that's alright. I can teach you," she grinned, turning to face him as they finally made it to where the waves crashed against her ankles. Her dress got wet and she laughed, Anakin's heart racing as it rang in his ears. "We'll have to take our clothes off, if you are fine with that, Master Jedi."

She said his name in a playful way, obviously knowing he wasn't a master yet, but knew he'd like hearing it come out of her mouth. It was a tease.

Anakin's eyes turned dark at the name and he loved the way she said it. He could hear her say it all day and night. "I am fine with you. Are you sure you are?" His long sleeved tee was the first thing to go as he stripped it off, not even caring that he had thrown it into the sand. His eyes and thoughts were focused on the blonde in front of him.

"I am." Carmen smirked, taking her shirt off next as well. At this very moment, she was glad she had a bra on because she didn't know if this universe actually had them or not.

The Jedi took her in and realized that blue looked ravishing on her. That was the color of her bra. He stripped out of his pants and could see the girl in front of him bite her lip as she stared at his boxers.

Well, at least that's the same. Carmen thought as she shook that thought out of her head and quickly got out of her skirt. "I'm going in now, so if you really want to know how to swim, come grab my hand and we can walk in together."

Anakin nodded and tried his hardest not to look at her body and kept his eyes on her beautiful blue ones that he is slowly coming to love. "Alright. Don't let me drown, or I will pull you down with me." He grabbed her hand as she laughed.

"I won't drown you, Anakin. Plus, you're bigger than me, how could I?" They shared a laugh as she slowly started walking. "Okay, we're going to start off in the shallow part so you can slowly get the hang of it."

Anakin didn't say anything as he followed her, keeping his eyes on her, the fear of looking down and seeing something running through him. "Ca - can we stop here please?"

"Of course." Carmen stopped and turned towards him. She could sense the nervousness in him and she squeezed his hand. "How about you sit down? I know it's sand and you hate it, but I do too and I'm still out here."

"How did you know I don't like sand?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Carmen laughed, hoping he didn't notice it was forced. "Because you're from Tatooine. Everyone hates it."

Anakin just slowly nodded as he plopped himself down on the ground. The water only reached to his belly button. He puts his hands on the top of the water and started to enjoy himself. It felt nice.

Carmen took a seat beside him. "We can just sit here if you'd like." She mumbled, watching the waterfalls a few feet away from them.

"You'd be a good mother, you know." Anakin said his thoughts aloud, which snapped Carmen's head in his direction. His eyes met her's, "Always making sure the other person with you is comfortable and checking in on them."

Carmen smiled, "I've always wanted children. But, I don't think I'll ever have the chance." She laughed, realizing she was stuck here, which she didn't mind, but being here meant she'd become a Jedi if they allowed her to and they really aren't supposed to love. Which is complete bullshit. Maybe she would break that rule.

"Why not?" Anakin frowned, forgetting all about the sand again.

"I've never had someone that I loved enough to even think about having them with." Carmen shrugged, looking away from him again.

Anakin grabbed her chin and made her look towards him, "I'm sure you'll find that someone." He smiled softly, his thoughts going towards her beauty. You're so pretty, who wouldn't love you?

The blonde's eyes widen in shock, staring into his eyes, "I totally just heard your thoughts."

"Wait, really?" He pulled his body away from her face, complete shock taking over. "Jedi usually can't hear each other's thoughts unless they share a strong bond together and you're not even a Jedi."

Carmen shook her head, "No, I'm not, but I do have the force in me." She saw his expression and quickly explained. "I'll tell you about it later, but we should get to the bottom of this quickly. Uhm, let me try and think something and see if you can hear it, alright?"

Anakin just nodded, watching as her face screwed in concentration. He waited and not that long after, something slowly pops through his mental shields and he lets it fully in. I hate sand too. This pulled a laugh from him.

She snapped her eyes open at the beautiful sound that came from his mouth, causing her heart to swoon. "I take it you heard me?"

"Every word. It's completely insane this is happening, it never has before. At least, not that I know of."

"Once we get back to Coruscant, we should definitely look at the Jedi Archives." Carmen suggested.

He agreed, "That sounds good." The wind starts picking up suddenly and his eyes reach the sky, noticing the darkened clouds that must've passed through whilst they were busy. "We best head back or we'll get caught in a storm."

"Alright." Carmen stood from the grass, not bothering to wipe off the already dirty dress. "Thank you for accompanying me today, it was pretty fun."

Anakin smiled, "It was my pleasure, Carmen. We should come back tomorrow and you can teach me the best swimming techniques."

"Oh, definitely."