Christmas Day 1 (Tom x Harry, Non-Magical)

En başından başla

"You know me so well." He turned back to the stove quickly, not wanting to burn anything.

"Mm." He put the carton of eggs away in the fridge, frowning. "What's in the Tupperware?"

"Don't open it, it's a surprise! I decided to make dessert last night because I couldn't sleep."

"What time did you decide to bake?" Harry shrugged, flipping the French toast.

"Probably around two."

"And I didn't wake up?" Tom asked incredulously.

"I'm sneaky. You looked too peaceful to wake up. It's a funny thing, how innocent you look while asleep. More deceptive than funny." A devilish smirk found its way onto Tom's lips.

"I'm never innocent, baby." He set his hands on Harry's hips, chest flush against back.

"I know. I was there on our honeymoon. And you can't ravish me right now, I'm busy. We have all of tonight to do whatever you want." Tom sighed, removing himself from his husband.

"Fine." Harry dished out the French toast and sat down.

"I can't believe Draco is already ten. It seems like we were just visiting Cissy in the hospital yesterday."

"That means I'm thirty two! Where'd all the years go..." Harry patted his shoulder.

"It's ok, we'll become old men together. The two of us will be sitting on our porch complaining about the newest generation soon enough. Now eat, we need to leave in about an hour."

-

"Tom, are you ready?" Harry yelled, putting on his coat.

"Yeah, just a minute!" He hurried to get out of the bathroom.

"Well, don't you clean up nicely?" Harry kissed him for the second time, tossing the car keys to his husband.

"Do we have everything?" Harry gasped and ran to get his desert from the fridge.

"Ok, now we can go." The two ventures outside, Tom nearly slipping after stepping on a patch of ice. He made a mental note to salt the walkways after coming home.

Harry rode shotgun while Tom drove.
"We're going to be a bit early. I suppose they won't mind. Draco will be happy." Harry grinned, thinking of the boy. He was usually a sweet kid with a personality that you just had to love. Then again, Harry just liked kids.

The green-eyed male turned up the radio. He hummed along to some Christmas songs playing, pressing his cheek against the frigid window.

Tom turned it down as a commercial for some heating and cooling company started.

"Honey?"

"Hm?" Tom took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"It was true— what you said about only loving me?"

"I wouldn't lie to you about that. We've been married for almost a decade now and I still love you like I did on the day of our wedding. Probably even more than I did. You're my closest friend and you have been since the day we met. Got it?" A pleased smile replaced Tom's frown.