Fucking around with magic

"Lucina! Give me teh hand?" Serra questioned, in her.... Sexy and beautiful.... Err, her British voice.

"The hand? Or give you A hand?" Lucina pinched her lips together "what the hell are you doing, anyways?"

Serra grinned and flipped through her book of spells "I'm trying to make a spell that'll make us more sexaaaayyyyyyyyyyy"

Marth overheard and popped up. "Did...did someone say mah name?"

Roy also pooped up. "THEY CALL YOU SEXY, THEY CALL YOU PRETTY, THATS NOT YOUR NAAME, THATS NOT CHUR NAME♪ it's mine, MOTHERFUCKER" Roy smirked.

"Shut up everyone! You're such a distraction!" Serra grumbled and practiced her spells.

"Shut...up?" Ike was all a sudden behind her. "That's a first, coming from you," Ike and Lucina high fived eachother, laughing.

Marth grabbed Serra's hand and waved it around one of the writings in the book. "What does this do?" He asked.

"How dare you touch my precious and delicate hand!!!!" Serra smacked him away, still waving her hand around, oblivious to the fact that she was making spells happen, as Roy flopped through the book, using it as a fan. Yes I typed flopped, deal with it. Serra screamed at everyone, and we all know what happens when Serra screams. She accidentally let out a spell and everyone, including her, fell to the floor unconscious.