Chapter 2

I plopped down on Niall’s lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. If you didn’t know us personally you’d think we were a couple. I have to be honest I do have feelings for Niall but I’m sure he doesn’t feel the same way. I layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and smiled. My phone vibrated in my pocket and it said Louis @ Mentioned me. It was a picture of Niall and I from a second ago and it said

>LouisTomlinsonMusic : rnt they so cute! We keep telling them 2 go out! What do you think? @NiallHoranMusic @JennyTomlinsonMusic<

I rolled my eyes at the tweet and smiled while showing Niall. He chuckled and tightened his grip on my waist. All I could do was smile. I really do love this boy. Oh shit! I’m in love with my best friend!

I’m in some deep shit.

“Anyone want to go for a swim?” I asked smiling. We all agreed so we went upstairs and got into our bathing suits. We swam for an hour of the boys throwing me in and joking around. Niall and I went upstairs and started watching some movie. I fell asleep in Niall’s arms about five minutes after it started.

*Jenny’s POV*

I woke up exactly where I fell asleep, in Niall’s arms. I turned my head and was greeted by Niall’s bright blue eyes boring into mine. “Morning babe.” He said with a smile. “What time is it?” I asked yawning. “Ten.” He said as we sat up. I opened my mouth to speak but Louis burst through the door yelling about carrots. I groaned and threw a pillow at my brother. He’s really just an oversized child. “LOU! SHUT UP!” I yelled holding my head. “Well someones extra bitchy today.” He said walking out of Niall’s room. “What’s up?” Niall asked me. “I have a head ache because of a certain carrot loving dumbass who runs around at ten in the fucking morning yelling and annoying his sister.” I said sighing. Niall chuckled and hugged my waist. “What time are we having that barbeque again?” I asked. “In two hours.” Niall said. I shot right out of his bed and started panicking. “ARE YOU SERIOUSE! We have to make the house that One Direction lives in look normal in two hours? How the hell are we ganna do that?! If you haven’t noticed, you guys aren’t the most organized!” I was freaking out but Niall came over to me and hugged me chuckling. I calmed down a bit but not by much. “Jen, you go get ready. We will clean the house and I will get your carrot loving brother to stop yelling.” He said smiling. I sighed and nodded. “Thanks Niall.” I walked to the room right next door to Niall’s which was mine. I walked in and got ready for the day.