Oh Shi-

KACCHAN POV

I saw Deku sitting on the ground covering his head where he was bleeding, 'shitshitshitshit HOLY SHIT' was the only thing I said in my mind, than Deku started to get up slowly.
"I-Im ok.." he said weakly, HE IS NOT OK DAMMIT! UGH FIRST, I BE GAY FOR HIM NOW I HURT HIM?! WHAT THE-- I was out of my thoughts by Deku unlocking the chains to my arms, he was silent the whole time, but then.
"There... thats a little better for you.." he muttered the last few words. But, Deku looked.. different... he looked kinda depressed, never seen a Deku like that before. Wonder whats on his mind.. WAIT WHY AM I WORRYING ABOUT HIM WHAT THE F--

DEKU POV

I was upset was he hit me, he does it all the time, but there are things he doesnt even know what happened to me before I met Allmight.. way before that.. and I just fake it with a smile, but this time, it was different... very different, I couldn't get myself to smile it off... I just, was silent... After unlocking all of Kacchan's chains, I think he muttered something to me.. "Kacchan, did you say something?" I questioned, "I SAID FUCK YOU DEKU!" he shouted with a red face, when he'sred like that... he usually lies.. but, I didnt question him, I just left him be.. after that, we parted ways like usual, and it was officially summer vacation.