Protector (Niall Horan)

Characters:

Keeva O'Sullivan (Main Character)

Niall Horan (Second Main Character)

Dillon Murry (Antagonist)

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

Louis Tomlinson

Harry Styles

Prologue:

Niall and Keeva were destined to meet before they were even born. Both mothers being close since highschool, Niall and Keeva have practically known eachother their whole life.

By the age of five, Niall has witnessed things with Keeva that no child should have to see. Keeva's father, a heavy drinker begans to beat her and her mother, leaving a her with a new bruise everyday. From then on, Niall became Keeva's protector, never letting her out of his sight.

As Niall pursues his singing career at the age of 16, Keeva is left behind. Even though he never tried to contact her, she stayed with him through the end, watching every one of his X-Factor performances with his new found band 'One Direction'.

As fragile Keeva tries to forget about her past with Niall, she finds herself caught in a romance with Dillon Murry, a new found love she's met at college.

Everything seems fine until the day those cold memories return.

Her new relationship turns into nothing but abuse, leaving her in the same position she was in years ago. But this time, Niall isn't there to save her.

What will Niall do when he finds a bruised and battered Keeva lying on the edge of the street? Will he remember her, or will she be just another girl?

A/N: Please comment your opinions below!