Ch1: Last Day of Highschool

Carly's P.O.V:

"And we danced all night, to the best song e-"

" hello?" I say half asleep.

"CARLY WHERE THE FRACK ARE YOU?!" It's Keely..

"mhmmmm"

"Carly. It's. 7:45."

"yeah cool...wait... WHAT?"

"YES! SCHOOL STARTS...LIKE IN 5 min.!!!"

"Why didn't you come pick me up? This is your fault."

"Oh really... You texted me last night saying you don't need a ride."

"Oops forgot. I haven't had my Starbucks."

She laughs and hangs up.

It's 7:46... crap.

I get up and race around the room getting ready.

I pull on white ripped jeans and a solid blue sweater. It's cold in Montreal. I put on my matching blue high converse. I brush my hair, put on mascara and brush my teeth. I skip breakfast and grab my skate board. Keely skates too but she usually drives. I would rather skate today...that and I have no car. All my money is saved for Minecon. My skate board is a plain black with a red bottom. I run down the drive way and drop my board and hop on it and push my feet until I work up a speed and start moving down the side walk. I check my watch... crap. 4:49. I am 3 minuets from school and I need to me there in 1. Well... when life gives you a skate board, skate. I push harder... I am going really fast. I see the school. I skate harder. Keely is waiting for me. She sighs when she sees me racing down the side walk. I stop and drop my board at the bike thing. I check my watch. 3 seconds till 4:50. Not bad. We run inside.

First period has already started. We run inside. Everyone stops and looks up at us. My second BFF.. also my cousin, Nikki, looks at us and grins. She is always making jokes of how me and Keely are exactly alike. I stick my tough out at her. She rolls her eyes and looks at her paper. I don't understand how we are related? One: she loves fashion Two: he hates minecraft Three: She thinks obsessing over Mitch is pointless Four: Me. Wears. *shudders* high heels. But, she is my cousin and she is my second BFF.

"Ms. Jackson, Ms. Sander. You'r late." (it's Carly Jackson and Keely Sander.) "Yeah, sorry." I say taking my seat. There is a note on it. Keely looks at my note and gives me the "wtf" face. I give her the "idk I have not read it, pulse stay out my bees wax" face. (XD) I open it up. Its... from. Gawd. Rainy. She hates me and Keely. Well her and her two BFFs: it's Rainy, Kathryn and Sara. They hate us. I open it with caution, just making sure a bear does not pop out and maul me.

"Dear Carly,

Me Kathryn and Sara are having a get together. We feel bad for the whole 'fighting' thing. We would really love it if you came! please we are Sups Sorry!

-Love Rainy :)"

I look over to Rainy, she smiles. Wtf is happening?! They are... being... nice? Ummmm... WHAT? I focus and my work and stop thinking about it.

Keely's P.O.V:

I don't understand. All day Rainy and her possy have been nice to us. Like the past 2 tears of fighting never happened. The niceness seems to be centered around Carly. Does she know something I don't? I pull her into the bathroom. "What's going on?" she shows me the letter. "Gawd Carly." she sighs "It's a trick, right?" I ask. "I don't know. possibly." "But why?" she shrugs. "I guess I go to find out." "I am going with you. I don't want them to start punching or nothing." "Keely I can handle my self." she walks out. I sigh and follow.

-Time Skip-

Carly's P.O.V:

It's 10 minutes until the get together. I am kinda worried. Wtf are these girls planing. Like if I don't come, idk what will happen. "Ready." I say and Keely and I walk out. She drives me to Rainy's house. Woah. Nice "get together". There where lights and music. I ring the door belle an Keely drives away. Sara opens it. "CARLY!" She hugs me and rocks the hug. Am I being mugged? She pulls me inside. Every. Popular. Person. Is. Here. I see Rainy. "Hi Carly! Glad you came!" she hugs me. I hear something in her voice, that I don't like. I have a bad feeling about this.

-Time Skip-

It's been about a half an hour. Nothing weird has happened. Maybe I was wrong. Then I see something, completely shocking. Rainy. Kissing. My. Boyfriend. I gasp. Tears form in my eyes, he is clearly kissing back. We have been together for 2 years... why would we do this? I cry a little harder and they stop and turn to me. He stares at me. And Rainy grins. I wipe my tears and run out. One

Of the popular girls follow me. I turn. "WHAT?!" She winces. "I wanted to see if your ok." I sigh "No." "I saw what happened. I am sorry, Rainy is a jerk. We used to be friends, the only reason I was invited is because I am Sara's friend." I sigh again. "Well hi, I'm Carly." she smiles and shakes my hand. "I am Jena." I look toured Rainy's house, threw the window. I see Daniel and Rainy making out. I cry. Jena hugs me. "Hey... it's ok." I cry harder. "Come one lets go." she helps dm into her car. I tell her my address and she takes me home. "Hey, do you mind if I was...um... Your friend?" i smile and hug her. "I would love you to be my friend!" she smiles. "See you tomorrow?" "Sure, wanna go shopping?" I sigh. "Ummm sure. Bye." I don't really like shopping but if Sh does I'll go with her. She was nice to me. I go inside. "Carly?" Keely says. Keely and I share a apartment that her mom owns. I tell her what happened. "Is that why they asked you to come?!" I shrug. "Well, he was not good enough for you any way!" I laugh. I go to my room and but on pjs. I crawl into me bed and drift of to sleep.

Keely's P.O.V:

I hear a knock on the door.bI get up and get it. "Daniel?!" "Hey... is Carky here?" "Get out." "I asked a question." "Yes, and I said get out.". "Listen, I did not mean it, it was a misunderstanding. I love Carly." "One.. you can't say kissing someone is a kiss understanding idiot. Second.. if you love Carly so much, why did you let her kiss you?" I got him. I saw the guilt in his eyes. Hd jet her kiss him. No guy like this is gonna date my gurl. She does not deserve it. I push him out. He puts his hand on the door to stop me from closing it. "Hey, listen. Please? I need to just talk with her. Please." a tear falls from his eye. I sigh and let him in. I regret every foot steep he takes to Carly's room. Get enters and I stand close to it so I can run in and help.

Ally's P.O.V:

I hear the door shut. I open my eyes. "D-Daniel?" He grins. "Hey baby." I am scared. "Wtf are you doing here?" "I came to say sorry, babe." he leans in. I push him away. He grabs my waist. I try to pull away. He holds my head and kisses me. I don't kiss back. He lips my bottom lip. Heck no. He stomps on my foot making me yelp on pain. He sticks his tongue in. I push as hard as I can. He pushes me on the bed. Crap. Oh crap. With out letting me go, he pulls off my shirt. I wanna scream. I slap him an he let's go long enough that I scream. He kisses me again and try's to take off my bra. Keely burst in.

Keely's P.O.V:

I hear Carly scream. I run in. Ahe has not shirt and is kissing Daniel, or Daniel is kissing her. Her eyes are wide and kissed with fear. He is working with her bra. Oh no you don't. I tackle him. He falls on to the ground. Carly slips her shirt and gets up. I hold him down. He looks into my eyes and laughs. He knees me in the gut. Carly helps me up then... Punches him. I. The jaw. I hear a cracking sound as he falls back to the floor. "Get out." I hiss. She run out. I hug her and she hugs me. "Omg... I thought..." "Its ok.." I rub her back. He goes into the kitchen and washes her mouth and drinks a glass of milk and goes to bed. I lock the door and go in my room and go to bed as well. I am glad Carly is ok. That could have gone bad. Real fast.

Our StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara