"Perfect!" I said "That is perfect, thank you Lisa! And we'll deal with it tomorrow, come on!" Phil said nudging Stu. "Fine!" Stu whined, grabbing his wallet.

Alan asked another dumb question but I didn't bother in paying attention again. Then Lisa gave us the card for the villa and we all thanked her as we headed to the elevator and made it up to the floor and the room! Stu stuck the card in and the door opened to the most biggest room I have ever fucking seen!

"Holy shit!" I said in shock as Phil grabbed my waist. "Now this is Vegas!" Phil said smiling as he led me over to the view, Stu was laughing in shock. "This place is ENORMOUS! It's all one sweet?! Thank you guys, or should I say thank you Stu!" Doug said so happily "You're welcome! It's only because I love you!" Stu said smiling.

"Now we're talking!" Phil said as we were looking through the huge window walls showcasing the view, I smiled "The view is beautiful!" I said leaning close against Phil with his arms still around my waist, "It truly is!" He said back but I could feel his eyes on me and not the view I was talking about. So I looked up at him and our eyes lock, I've never seen him with such a loving and genuine look in his beautiful blue eyes. I wanted to kiss him, I really did, ugh it was killing me!

Lily you can't! Stop it, hold yourself together woman!!

I pushed him gently and said, "Ok let's find a room!" as I walked away from where we were standing. "Hey Phil, there's one room short so do you wanna share? Are you cool with that?!" Alan asked Phil which made Phil annoyed and uncomfortable again. "No Alan I'm not cool with that! I'm sharing with-" Phil said but was cut off as I said "Me!" walking right beside him!

Alan seemed a little hurt so I said "You get a whole room by yourself! Enjoy it." he nodded and walked over to Stu and Doug that we're still checking out the place. "Hey guys look, free almonds!" Alan said as he held up a little jar of almonds which made Stu run towards him!

"Alan please put those back-"

"What I'm hungry!" Alan said sadly as if he was a child. Stu grabbed the jar and placed it back down where it was in the first place, "well I know but-" Stu said but was interrupted by Phil "Stu, what the fuck!" as we both headed towards them. "well it's on a pressure sensitive plate, so when you pick it up you have thirty seconds to put it back, then they bill you like that!" Stu said trying to not let anyone grab them again. "Mhm, that's true I read about that once." I said.

Then I had an idea so I walked over to the table and grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet and began filling it up with water from the sink. "That's neet!" Doug said walking over to us "Well it may be neet but it's really expensive! They probably cost like $14 bucks!" Stu said complaining.

I grabbed the jar of almonds and held it in my other hand seeing if it weighed like the glass of water. When I felt like it did, I put down the glass of water in the spot of the jar and the light turned off meaning it worked.

"Look Stu, it's fine now! Here Alan, have your damn almonds!" I handed him the jar "Thanks Lily!" he replied back, with a pleased smile on his face. Oh Alan, you're such a child!

I walked over to Phil and gestured him to follow me and go find a room, "Alright let's pick a room, get dressed and be ready in thirty minutes!" Phil said as he followed me to the hall. We found a room and I put my bag down on the bed and started searching through it to see what I was going to wear. I found my black dress and laid it on the bed, Phil was in the washroom so I decided to get ready!

As I was standing there in my black lace bra and underwear looking through my bag to grab my black shoes to go with my dress, I felt two arms snake around my waist. I was scared for the slightest moment until I looked down and realized they were Phil's. His chin sat on the crook of my neck and a smile crept on my face.