A Not So Friendly Kiss

This is my first ever fanfic so I hope you like it. This is from fairy tail an anime show also it's an Natsu x Erza oneshot.

Natsu pov

I can't believe i'm stuck on a mission with Erza. I thought as I started wobbling onto a train. " why can't we just walk?!" I have yelled have asked. "Did I hear a compliance?" Erza said in a demanding tone.

" No not at all ma'am." I say falling onto a seat.

" That's a good boy" She said " Now listen up, when we get to the town it will be a little late so we will be heading stright to an INN okay." Erza said.

" Yeah sure whatever the sooner I get off this train the better." I say sickly.

" Aye Sir" said happy. Finally we arrive at an INN. We entered the room me and happy made ourselves at home while Erza left to do who know's what.

" Okay happy so now what" I say

" I don't know, what is this jod for anyways?" Happy says.

" Lets see" I said taking the flier. " We have to save some local people from bad bandents with magic protecting cages for 3000,0000 jewel, Man that's a lot. "

"Aye, sir" happy said. The room was just the averge INN, one bathroom, a kitchen, a closet, some chairs, Living room and one bed. Hmm I thought were will we sleep.

" Natsu!" I juumped a little startled when I heard Erza's voice.

" Yes" I said

" Listen since this room only has a bed we will all have to squzze in." She said, honwstly I was quit suprised she said that but then again we sleep toagher when we were little.

" okay sure, Lets hit the hay Happy!" I said

" Aye Sir" Happy says, we both jump into bed, on our backs. I turn to see Erza in a mini sleeping dress thing. " Um.......Erza what are you d-doing?" I asked.

" Getting into my sleeping cloths" She says

" oh okay" I say. She climbs into bed pushing me over a bit. currently i was on my right side happy in front of me and Erza....... whoa she was cuddled up into my back hm weird. " psst Erza" I say turning around. She hugged into my chest. She's actually pretty pretty when she is sleep. I found myself hugging her back. this felt nice, I never knew Erza would be one to cuddle.

The morning rose and Eza was already up cooking. " Eat up Natsu we have to leave soon."

" Okay" I said. after eating we eat up and left the Inn. We came to the spot and found bandits front of a cage with people in it with a bomb and a magic proof flied over them. " Hey! you bandits let the people go!!" I yelled, Me and Erza Tried everything but it didn't budge.

" How about a deal" said erza " we will do anything if you let the people go."

" Okay" said the leader " you'll do anything"

" yes anything" said Erza.

" Alright then" He said " you and your friend has to make out for five whole minutes."

"WHAT!!!!!" I said

" That simple" Erza said, what does she mean that simple these people are crazy and perverts I thought. Before I knew it, Erza had pulled me into a kiss. And honestly it felt Kinda good. ( I am not going to the kiss thats up to you. sorry) Five minutes past and I was on the ground fated. Erza how ever, as soon as the flied was gone those guys were bettean to a pole and the people was saved.

Time skip on their way back to the guild.

" Natsu?" Erza said

" Yes erza?"

" lets keep this a secret, although I did enjoy that kiss."

" Yeah me two." after that we came very close but not to close cause Jallal is still here ").