starving with a stomach full of cigs

{just lil trigger warnin: depression, angst obvs, bulimia. sorry so back now if you dont like that shit yuh :/ also the ending is probably gonna end with fluff also all the boys will be in this story :)}
(I would really like to say a year later I really hope I'm not glorying anything or romanticizing mental illness and that this was more of a vent than an actual story and I'm very sorry if I did happen to glorify eating disorders or mental illness,,,)
[reader pov]

    i sat on the tiled floor in the kitchen, sobbing, choking on air, shallow breaths, dreading every      second i sat there. my legs numb and cold, thumb hovering over the call button for the guy,         they could help me right?

'they're probably busy, don't. they wouldn't care anyway.'

choking back a whimper "h..how would yo-you know, cunt?" i hissed breathless.

smashing down on the call button hearing the blaring ringing sound as i pressed the cell phone against my ear, 4 rings later they picked up, "hello? y/n?" they all questioned/said as they answered.

"guys i-i um need help, please." i blubbered through the phone.

"we're on our way, y/n." Toby calmly stated, while mason on the other hand started to panic and ask

"are you okay?" "are they dying? oh goddamn it!" "y/n, are you okay? please be okay, love!"

as for Jay, swagger, fitz, racc, smii7y, and John were trying their best not to panic and worry as much as Mason was. they soon hung up because for obvious reasons, they couldn't be on the phone while driving.

[15-20 minutes later]

I was sitting still on the floor, in too much pain to even move an inch, then they started to get rowdy again, 'they're not here yet, what a shame that you think they care about you. HA!'i

i soon started to sob uncontrollably "shut up shut up shut up shut up!" i screamed.

(3rd person pov)

All 8 of the boys stood outside the door, Cam fiddling with the spare key y/n had given him, Toby biting at his nails, Mason on the verge of tears (awe poor boyo), John messing with the hem of his shirt, Jay trying to convince Mason that you're doing okay and alive, Smit tapping his foot on the wood of the porch, as for Racc and Swagger they were trying to get Cam to hurry up. They all paused for a few seconds upon hearing y/n scream from the wooded walls of the house, Cam finally got the key in the door knob quickly turning it and unlocking it. The boys barged into the home to find their bestfriend y/n on the kitchen floor clutching their shirt, heavily stressed, and wailing. All of them by their side in seconds "Oh god i thought you were fucking dying" "we're happy you're okay" "we're here, you're safe" all the words y/n wanted to hear that night.

(Readers pov)

Sobbing once more but out of relief a soft 'thank you' was all i could croak out. Cam soon picked me up and carried me to the sofa as they all plopped down, Cam soon sat down with me in his lap and the boys joining in to squish together on the seemingly small couch. I couldnt have anything better than these boys.

{Well that fucking sucked its all my brain could come up with and i had it as a draft for a week. Oof. Im probs gonna edit this later but for right now im going to schleep}