One Direction Concerts Are Full Of Unexpected Things

Chapter 7

hey, come to my house today by 5, bring one direction clothes, ohh and some money would be handy! xxxxxxx

Heey, and what are you planning misses? and why One Direction clothes, you know I love them and all. but why? xxxxxx

Hah, tell you when you get here! see you laterzz. xxxxxx ;)

Yeah, Kaaay bye, btw; this better be good or I'll come in your sleep and suffocate you with my pillow, much love:* xxxxxx

I chuckled at her text lightly, this girl and her comments, I still wonder how were even friends, I mean she just gave me death threats, this is way out of order.

To be honest I started getting anxious about tonight, I mean, I'm honestly a nervous wreck. The weather didn't help me with the situation either, is warm and sunny. Now the boys will defiantly find me wierd when I show up in skinny jeans and a hoodie, while other girls here, will have their bootys hanging out of their shorts, and all sorts.
*5 hours later*

Picking out my purple skinny jeans, with my white one direction hoodie, I quickly changed to my clothes.

I heard a loud thump on my window, frozen to the spot, I grabbed the first thing to my right, which to my luck is a slipper.

Now someone was banging on my window, I looked at the time and it read 5:02pm, it's probably Mackenzie.

I quickly ran over to the window and open it, Mac quickly slipped in given me a goofy smile.

"First of all why on earth are you holding a slipper?" Mac said, sounding amused.

"Hey, you could of been some mass murderer from the 90's for all I know" I said defending myself.

"So, out of all things, you choose a slipper, a squishy, soft, slipper?" Mac said with a smirk plastered onto her face.

"Alright, alright, I panicked, and it was the first thing to my right" I scoffed.

"That what she said" Mac yelled, giggling in the process. I soon joined in and we were laughing, honestly I don't know what's so funny, but, her laugh can set anyone off.

* 1 hour later*

"I Can't believe you! Were going to be meeting one direction, and you tell me this only now?" Mac said, trying to sound disappointed, but the great person I am, I can see excitement written all over her face, honestly it's popping out at you!

"Girl If I told you this when I found out, you'd be honestly be planning out the whole night, and wouldn't shut up about how perfect Louis is, and besides If I told you yesterday, you would of probably been overreacting till now, so I did you a big favour" I said In a motherly tone, with a huge smile plastered on my face, I knew this girl knew I was right, but she would never admit to it.

After hours of getting ready, we were officially ready to go! Let the adventure begin!

~30 minutes later~

"Mackenzie, you look stunning, now please stop looking in every car window" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her down the street.

"Ehh Hello, this is One Direction we are going to be seeing, we have to look somewhat presentable" Mac said mic mocking my voice.

I just scoffed and kept on dragging her, honestly, I was literally dragging her down the street, If I let her go for a second, she'd be staring into anything that reflects. This girl is the death of me.

"Do you honestly think Louis likes girls who like carrots? because I did bring some along" Mac said.

"Mackenzie, please say you didn't just bring a whole packet of carrots to a one direction concert"

She just smirked at me.

That girl!

~At the concert~

"I honestly din't know we would be given like 3 row's from the stage, this place is massive, honestly, the stage is probably bigger than my house." I said yelling loudly in Mac's ear, there we already so many people, and with everyone talking, you really had to honestly scream at the top of your lungs.

"I know, I honestly ca-

The lights quickly faded out, earning ear piercing screams from everybody. I now wish I brought some ear plugs. I wouldn't be shocked it if walked out here deaf.

A familiar tune started playing, The music making everyone dance along.
Midnight Memories.

BOOOM!

The boys were on that stage, just like that the crowd wen't wild, and so did Mac, I just saw her throw a carrot on the stage, she just couldn't keep it in, No blame here, I felt like I was gonna explode!

The boys were everywhere, honestly, They kept on running about! They must have alot of energy, I'd be out half way through their first song.

"OMG OMG OMFG" My head snapped to Mac, giving her the questioning look.

"HE, HE"

"spit it out"

"N-NIALL HORAN P-P-POINTED AT Y-YOU" All it took was those words to make me go crazy. Honestly I never knew I could scream so loud, I guess you learn more things about yourself. Come's in handy if your getting kidnapped by some grandad.

Without thinking I looked over at Niall, He seemed to be looking in my direction, he was smiling like there was no tomorrow, then he winked and waved, which looked like it was directed to me, so like any other directioner with a brain would do, I waved at him, probably looking like I was a lost puppy in the crowd and trying to get out, never mind.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs. And I once said to myself I would stay calm in situations like these. Hah. Lies.

If the timing couldn't be any better, they started singing 'tell me a lie', it was there last song already, and I couldn't just think how fast the time gone bye, now bracing myself for the next; meeting them.

Tell me a lieee!

They finished off, thanking London, and making their way of the stage one by one, the blinding lights flipped on, every ones eyes instantly shutting close.

Slowly I re-opened my eyes adjusting them to the light, so this is what it feels like when your being kept underground and then coming out to the blinding sun.

Now me and Mac were trying to contain our excitement, if a few minutes; we will be with One direction, we will be a few feet away.

This is gonna be a big struggle to not fan girl.

This is were directioners are being put to their test.
My motivation quote;
"conceal don't feel, don't let them know"

Here we go, I sucked in a deep breath and followed their body guard, (I think his name Paul) backstage...

Guys thank you so much for reading.
Sorry for any mistakes; I was writing this in the middle of the night.
The next Chapter will be where officially Mac and Destiny meet one direction, wonder what will happen, will they just say hey and get an autograph and go home to thier normal lives? I don't know.
keep reading.
Thank you:)
drop a comment what you think of this story: I like reading your thoughts!:)
~Alex

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 01, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Twitter Started This (One Direction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें