5:The Injured Silver wolf pup & eyes in the Darkness

Începe de la început

I looked at the pup again and turned towards where a small noise of water came from.

I hope its atleast a small lake or something.

A few turns and i saw a small lake,hehe,looks like i hit the jockpot.

I quickly took off my blooded clothes and put my messenger bag beside my clothes.

I immedietely jumped into the lake,unaware of a piercing stare of a certain something,or someone.

"....."

Then how can i narrate that part!?

"....."

------------------------------------------------

??? Pov'

I was looking around the Haze forest,hunting for Beasts when i heard the sound of hurried foot steps.

I quickly followed behind the thing quietly,only to notice that its a...Zombie?

I continued to watch the bloody zombie as it appeared by a small lake.

I saw as it hurriedly took of its bloodied clothes-wait... that zombie took off its clothes.

I watched as the zombies naked skin and body,submerged from the lake ,its small and wet body glistened as the moonlight shone down on it. The blood and gore was washed away when the zombie jumped in.

Its dark blue hair stick to its face framing its closed eyes,its lips into a content smile,seemingly enjoying the water.

As the Moonlight shone down to the wet body of the zombie,the drops of water glistened and shined,its deathly pale skin seemingly glowed in the dark,the zombie opened its eyes showing a pair of mismatched eyes filled with a gentle light and mischief.

The zombie in the lake showed an etherly beautiful picture.

I continued to watch as it swam around the lake,when it submerged again,while looking like its looking for something,its back facing me.

Tne zombie leaned on the water,its body bended forward,its ass facing towards me giving me the urge to go there and pound into that fine ass-

What am i thinking,as i was going to leave i accidentally stepped on a twig,making a loud crack sound in this quite night.

The zombie immedietly looked towards my direction,making me freeze.

"Whose there?!" It....asked?

I saw as a snow white bunny came out the bushes,making the alerted exression of the zombie soften,making it smile in relief.

"*sigh* i thought it was someone..guess not."

The zombie continued to bath after that,i quickly left that place
And went back to out camp.

As i approach, a few low level soldiers saluted as i coldly nodded.

I entered my tent meeting my right hand man, as he approach saluting saying, " welcome back Commander!,how was the patrol in the Haze Forest?"

I coldly replied with a "hn" and directly slept after i lie down on my make shift bed,with only one thing in mind.

The Gorgeous Silhoette of the bathing Zombie.

------------------------------------------------
Sena's pov'

I quickly went back after that refreshing bath at the Lake.

When i went back at the clearing i saw the injured Silver Wolf cub sitting staring at the fire.

Its head looked towards me as i approached.

The pups big eyes first slitted in alert but softened as he saw me coming.

His tail swished in joy when i came sitting beside him.

I smiled at him,Taking a collar from my messenger back (that i found next to him earlier) and wear it on him.

"From now on,you will be Knox,my own Silver wolf,some day you'll grow big and strong enough to protect your love ones"

I said with a gentle and warm smile.

Looking directly towards the little pups Blue-grey eyes.

His eyes glinted with an unidentified glint.

It yipped,when i brought him towards me,i lie down with him in my arms,my messenger bag being my pillow.

Still,its a little un-usual that knox is a little difgerent from other silver wolves,hmm,maybe his from a different blood line? Oh well..

Closing my i eyes,i slowly fell asleep,not noticing the strange obsession found in my little knox's blue-grey eyes.

Un-edited
Date:11-11-2018

Me hehe,the two finally appeared,just to make it clear,this is a boyxboyxboy means its a three some!! Imagine the hard core *** they'll do!? Haa haa haa hehehe~♡

Anyway! Share! Vote!and Stay tuned! *peace!!