Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Y/N! And um....you might think everything is what it seems right? Well....your wrong....everything is not what it seems, well...your probably wondering what am I? Or who am I? I know for one thing I'm not human you see, when I was little my mother used to hurt me a lot but soon I got tired of it and built my own world...so here's my story...

Y/N:
You woke up from bed and rubbed your eyes it was 7:00am when you got up you had to go to school you went to the bathroom took a bath and changed from your PJS into your F/C clothes (favorite color clothing) you put your shoes on and started brushing your (hair length) H/C hair "another day of torture." Y/N sighs from the thought of her bullies picking on her for being quiet in class she doze of by the sound of her thinking in her head, but then she stopped from the sound of her mother bursting through the door "Y/N!! YOUR GONNA BE LATE AGAIN! HURRY UP DAMNIT!!" Y/N quickly came back to reality and started brushing her hair faster and ran outside and started walking to school. You don't really eat breakfast much cause of your mother even if you tried eating breakfast at school the bullies would always come to pick on you so you go without the rest of the day without food. When you were walking you decided to put your headphones on since that's the only thing that keeps you sane for now you decide to listen to (your song) it always helps you when you feel depressed actually the songs you listen to helps you feel not being depressed, you always think when you hear music you looked down at the grown until you got to school. Your first hour was English you keep dozing off in the middle of class. The teacher never bothered to call your name cause your always the 'quiet' one your favorite thing to do is draw in class and think while drawing....of course....you started to draw stuff after the bell rang you were already in your 6th class which was art class your favorite was art class "okay everyone, today your gonna use clay. What your gonna do is make food out of clay any food you like." The teacher kept talking about what your supposed to do but you doze off again...the teacher never noticed you doze off none of them did. When the teacher gave out all the clay to everyone you decided to make (your favorite food) when you were finished you put it where the teacher told you to put it after all that school was finally over but your bullies always decide to bully you at the end of school when no one is there no one to help you...no one there to listen to you crying...the bullies thrown you to the ground and started kicking you until one of the bullies saw someone so they ran away.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
524 words c:
Thank you all for reading! *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*