"You're gonna protect him once more right, Han Guang-Jun? Why always taking decisions against mine?"

He recieved no answer and that made him even more angry, the whip flashing in the air aiming for Wei Wuxian behind Second Brother Lan, but failing to reach him, cause Lan WangJi took out his guquin and played a note blocking the whip with them. Jiang Cheng tried a few more times but didn't succeed and made Zidian turn into a silver ring again.

"This time, I'm going to let you go. Don't think you convinced me even for a moment, I know who he is and I'm going to take what I want. Jin Ling, come, we're going home now."

Young Master Jin followed his uncle on the way back and with him all the members of the Jiang and Jin sects. Soon everyone in purple and yellow clothes were gone.

"We are going to Gusu."

This was said by Lan WangJi, meaning himself and Wei Wuxian.

"Father?"

The YiLing Patriarch was shocked hearing this word directed obviously to Lan WangJi from one of the disciples. And more shocking was that the disciple received an answer.
"Mmn?"

"Me and JingYi have some work to finish in a village near here, so we'll go back after a week or two."

"Be careful, both of you. Now go."

Both Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi greeted again and after a few minutes disappeared in the woods along with all of the other Lan disciples.

"Father, huh? Never thought I'll a word like that directed to you, the sacred Second Jade of Lan."

"Tell me you didn't recognized him and I swear I will fight you. Right now!"

"We both know you can't fight against me, Lan Zhan, you've tried so many times in the past, but never succeeded. Of course I can recognize the child I cared for so long ago. Actually how many..."

"Thirteen years and a few months. That is how long you've been gone, how many years you missed with this child, how long I have been playing Inquiry..."

"You searched for me? You adopted my son... You're a lot more talkative. What happened to you, Lan Zhan? Are you even you anymore?"

Wei Wuxian was more surprised than ever with what happened in the next moment. His back was pushed against the nearest tree and he was kissed with so much passion that he never expected to see from Lan WangJi.

"Lan Zhan! What..."

"Dare to leave me ever again and I will find you, for real, and I swear you'll be punished!"

"Obviously you, Lan Zhan, haven't heard my words from earlier, but like I already said, I won't leave you alone ever again in this life, neither in the next one."

Han GuangJun smiled and asked:

"Are you coming home with me this time, Wei Ying?"

"After you."

Wei Wuxian answered and showed the way to GusuLan sect lands.

Lan WangJi took his hand and made the former YiLing Patriarch walk right beside him. Wei Wuxian smiled and called out for Lil' Apple, his donkey. When it showed itself he gave him an apple and asked him to go home with them.

"You're taking the donkey with you?"

The surprise in Lan WangJi's voice was sensible.

"I'm taking him with us, Lan Zhan can I?"

"Mmn."

They were walking couple of minutes in silence before the former Patriarch broke it.

"Lan Zhan, stop!"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm happy that I'm coming with you, I really want to, but what about your brother, the sect leader, what about the old man, Lan QiRen?! Once they find out who I am, they will throw me out of Gusu, they will give me to Jiang Cheng and...and..."

"Calm down, Wei Ying, it's going to be okay. Trust me. Everything will be fine, I won't let them..."

Wei Wuxian looked at his old friend. Lan WangJi was never like this before. He had changed a lot through those thirteen years and he was more emotional and, oh my, how much more beautiful! He looked like an angel or some kind of God. Wei WuXian gulped, took a deep breath before doing what he wanted to do from the first moment he saw Han GuangJun at the Mo village. He stoped and with him, Lan WangJi also did. He looked at the man dressed in red and black and stood before him.

"Are you okay, Wei Ying? How are you feeling?"

He breathed, stood silent for a moment or two and then spoke.

"I love you Lan Zhan! I missed you so much! I regretted my decision not to go back to Gusu with you. It was hard back then, I had some work to do, so had you, we had our problems, but it was too late when I realized that you were thinking only good for me. I wasn't myself back then after...after shijie died... I was responsible for this, I lost my mind, I know I killed so many... I thought you wanted to change me, while there was still a chance for that. But you only wanted to protect me from everything and everyone you could. I'm sorry Lan Zhan! I'm sorry I made you feel like this, I'm sorry for every single thing I did to disappoint you, to hurt you, for every mistake I made that had consequences on you, on your clan, or on our son."

When Wei Wuxian dared to look at the other one's face he saw tears streaming down his cheeks. He took Han Guang-Jun in his embrace and wiped away his tears smiling soflty.

"I'm sorry I took so long to come back to you, but now I'm here amd I won't leave you untill the day I die again. Or untill the day you don't want me near you and A-Yuan."

"Back then, the hunt on the mountain, I was the one who..."

"I know Lan Zhan, I recognized your hands and your lips right away!"

"Shameless!"

Although Lan WangJi was surprised once more.

"Of course I did! I had alredy touched those lips of yours and the feeling of your hands had been memorized by me so I knew who was kissing me and who's passion I felt. That's why I answered it at all. If it weren't for you I would have pushed the person away and immediately took off my blindfold. But I knew you'll be embarrassed if I had shown thag I've found out so I just stood there and enjoyed myself beeing kissed by you Lan Zhan. After that, when I met you in the woods and I saw you so angry I didn't know what to do."

"When did you even..."

"One evening I saw you at the Library Pavillion, you were tired that day. It was the same day I gave you the rabbits and you played with them all day long. So I entered the pavilion and took you in my arms. It was already past nine and the whole Lan clan was sleeping just like you. I brought you to your jingshi, took your boots off for you, placed BiChen on the table beside you and put you on your bed. That was the moment I took for looking at your calm sleeping expression, not yelling "SHAMELESS" or "BORING" at my face, and I just gave up to my curiosity taking a few steps closer to touch you. I made my way through your chin, your cheeks, ears, eyebrows, eyelids, nose...your lips, soft, dense, pale pink... Then I ran off of course. I heard you whisper my name, I thought you saw me and you were awakening."

Han GuangJun blushed remembering the dream from that night and the reason why he called the name of the noe former YiLing Patriarch. He smiled soflty and whispered:

"I love you, Wei Ying!"

Ha was waiting for this reunion moment for  thirteen years, and even more hear words like those from his beloved's mouth and now he was more happier than ever before. He had the world in his hands.

Guquin - musical instrument with seven strings.

Jingshi - Lan WangJi's private rooms, where he sleeps and lives in the territories of Gusu.