Bite

A/n: I've looked through all my DMS and comments again, all your requests have been noted and will be written. It's quite the long list, hang in there ok?

Head canon: none for this one

AU: vampire AU

You always thought something seemed off about L.

He was pale, like... freakishly pale, more than the average pale person, he literally never went outside and kept all the windows closed, not to mention that he never slept. And when you did see him fall asleep, it was very... unnatural looking.

We was just an odd person in general, which is fine and all but something was definitely off about him.

It seems he knew, that you knew, there was something about him. He seemed to be trying to get closer to you, which you'd usually pass of for a normal person as them wanting to be friends. But L was definitely not normal.

There was also that one conversation...

"(Y/n)... just asking because I'm filling out your FBI files, what's your blood type?"

"Hold on let me check

You pulled out your health care card.

"(Blood type)" you said.

"That's the best kind..."

"What?"

"Nothing"

You wanted to know more about this man, so you let him get close to you.

You decided that enough was enough today, your curiosity got the better of you and you decided to confront him. You waited until no one was in taskforce but you and L, then you went for the question.

"L?" You said.

"Yes?" He replied, not looking away from his computer.

"I know, that you know, that I know you're... off. Explain yourself"

He leaned back in his chair, sighing.

"I knew you'd ask eventually... there's no point hiding it because with your skills, you'd eventually find out"

He got up, walking over to you, he looked into your eyes, it was intimidating.

"The reason I've been getting so close to you is because not only do I find you interesting... but you're so appetising..." he said.

"Excuse me?" You questioned.

"Your blood type is the sweetest one, you can smell it from miles away..."

"Huh?"

His eyes went to your neck, gazing at it in anticipation.

"I want a taste..."

That's when you noticed... fangs.

"No... you can't be..." you said under your breath.

"So you figured it out?"

He began to take another step toward you, backing you into the wall.

"You can't be..." you said.

He smirked, his fangs on show.

"But I am... and you're the sweetest one I've ever come across. I don't want to just use you for your blood... I genuinely do want to be friends... but I just need a little taste..." he said.

Something about this was kind of... arousing. The way he spoke, how he backed you into the wall, his gaze looming over you.

He was so close, you could feel his breath on your neck.

"You're a vampire..." you said.

"Exactly" he replied.

"You want my blood?"

"Would I have pushed you into the wall if I didn't?"

You knew that the prey can sometimes be drained of energy after being fed on, but something inside you wanted to be fed on. You wanted him to bite you.

"Bite me" you sighed.

"You really want me to?"

"Bite me... I want it"

As he leaned into your neck, you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him in closer. You felt his fangs touch your skin, getting more and more stinging until you felt them pierce your skin. You tightened your grip on the his shirt as his fangs sunk into your skin.

You felt a strange wave of pleasure wash over you as he sucked on your skin, drawing blood with his fangs. It kind of hurt, but that strange feeling of pleasure lingered. Weird considering he's literally sucking your blood.

There's definitely be a mark.

The moment lasted a good minute, before he pulled away from your neck. You felt blood drip down your neck from the fang marks.

This caused him to lick up the dripping from your neck, it felt good... very good.

L was good with his mouth, that's for sure.

"You're the sweetest I've ever tasted" he whispered, seductively into your ear.

That sent a shiver form your spine.

He stepped back, looking down at your dazed eyes.

"I take it you liked that?" He smirked.

You nodded, feeling like the submissive one here.

"First time prey usually feel light headed after that... you should sit down"

You nodded again, following him back to the chairs and sitting down.

You were today years old when you found out the worlds greatest detective was a vampire, let him suck your blood and enjoyed it.

"It's been ages since I've been able to do that, human food will never be as good... thank you" he said.

"You're welcome?" You managed to say.

"Look at you... acting just as sweet as your blood~"