Chapter 1.

• Dedicated to chris jay

My name is Samantha. I am in love with Chris Jay! <3 I love his vines!!! He makes me laugh every time he makes a vine. I JUST WISH HE AND JESSICA WERENT TOGETHER!!!!! lol  But any way this is the "true" story of how me and Chris got together.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

One sunny afternoon as I was leaving my dorm to go to my first class I noticed Chris standing with his friends. He didnt even notice me. :( I dont really like my first class because I feel like it takes forever to get done with. Finally I got done with class number 1. All of my other classs went by so quick! I got back to my dorm. My roomate Erica invited me to a party. Erica: Would you like to go to this party?? I heard Chris was gonna be there!! Me: Fine!!! Ughhhhh. We went to this party and I saw Chris with his friends. He looked over at me. He smiled then winked at me!!! I have never been so excited in my life!!! After the party me and Erica went to our dorm. I jumped on my bed and screamd so loud!!!! Erica: SHUT UP!!!!!!

*next day*

I woke up and checked my vine like I always do. I didnt see any notifications from Chris so I decided to stop being a coward and post a vine of me singing Chris's new song Nebula. I went to take a shower and get ready for today. When I was done with that I checked my vine again and i saw Chris jay liked your vine and became a fan of yours. I was so excited!!!! I went to get my breakfeast and I heard my phone buzz. I went to my phone and it said Chris Jay messeged you on vine. He said "Would you like to meet me at the cafe later today?" So I said "I would love to!!! What time?" Then he said "Right now would be good if you are free?" So I said sure.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey guys thanks for reading my posts!!!!! I love writing and i will add on to this story every day!!!!

tell me what you think!! In the next chapter it will be Chris and me on the date.

-samantha