Operation: K.A.S.T.L.E.

Start from the beginning

Mushi: (excited) Your friend is getting married!

Numbuh 3: No she's not.

Mushi: But that knight said…

Numbuh 3: It's a long story. (Starts boat engine to make boat go faster)

MK: After the peasant to convince the princess!

BPK: After the peasant to convince the princess!

OK: (comes in on a boat) After the peasant to convince the princess!

Mushi:  I can't believe your princess friend is getting married to a real king.

Numbuh 3: Sandy's not a real king. He's just a crazy kid that always trying to marry Numbuh 4.

Mushi: How romantic. And I can't believe Willow is a princess. Makes sense with her accent.

Numbuh 3: I have to call the others for help.

Numbuh 2: Looks like we are passing the… sharing and caring mountain. Again.

Numbuh 5: Yeah where is the exit in this place. And (looks around) Looks like we lost Numbuh 4 somewhere to.

We hear a beeping from Numbuh 1.

Numbuh 1: The kids next door super alert. (Pulls out communication device)

Numbuh 3: Guys you got to get over here quick!

Mushi: Yeah there's gonna be a wedding in the castle of love.

Numbuh 1: Numbuh 3 I told you the super alert is for emergencies only.

Numbuh 3: But…

Numbuh 1: End transmission Numbuh 3. (Ends transmission)

Numbuh 3: Numbuh 1? Oh No. (Looks behind and sees the knights) Ok as long as don't got me for leverage Numbuh 4 should be fine.

Mushi: Hi romantic Knights. (Waving to the knights)

Numbuh 3: Mushi you have to find the others tell them I need help to save Willow.

Mushi: Good idea. Willow wedding isn't gonna plan it self.

Numbuh 3: Just get them. (Throws her)

She lands in the water

Mushi: Now tell Willow not to elope.

Numbuh 3: Man such an airhead.

Falls down a waterfall. Cut to Numbuh 4 who is hanging in chains from the wall.

Numbuh 4: (wakes up) What? Why is there a bunch of rainbow monkeys in torture equipment.

Door opens and the knights and King Sandy enter.

King Sandy: Ah princess. I hope your accommodations are to your liking.

Numbuh: Ok you are crazy you know torture equipment on toys is pretty useless right? Why would you even do this?

King Sandy: Isn't it obvious I need to ensure that my most perfect wedding to the most beautiful princess in the entire kingdom goes uninterrupted.

Numbuh 4: And you thought rainbow monkeys in torture equipments would do the job? To be honest I don't care.

King Sandy: (confused) But I tested this technique on a lot of maidens and they did what I said.

Numbuh 4: That's because they like rainbow monkeys I don't you idiot. Now if you excuse me I... (about to break free)

OK: Hault! We do have another leverage to ensure the wedding.