remember and honer

Life is like adventure  where you never know where it would or will take you based on choices, something that happened to you or someone you know.  I know how it's like to lose a  family member or friend but we keep their memories alive  though doing or something they like doing. They are watching us from heaven and they wouldn't want us to stay sad or worried about them but move forward and do better also live life .   You are wondering about who am I or what I am or even about my name... I guess you can call me  Aqua .  My adventure starts with the news about  an  illness.   The whirling sound of a machine  that was very loud and  having the burning sensation of iodine liquid going down into iv onto a small hand .while a woman laying down flat on a bed.the burning sensation ran up from her hand was on the scale of 7-10 and warm making her want to pee but can't . The machine was a CT scan and  taking pictures of inside her body.  " Breath in and hold " said a robitic voice  as it starts up again to take a picture of inside her body by one of the technicians in the other small room.  After it had scanned  it said " breath." As  the process was repeated of the words  during the scanning which lasted for ten  to twenty minutes before it ended .     The doctors along with the parents  were discussing while looking at the pictures of something that wasn't supposed to be there .  The 27 year old notice something was wrong and asked the  doctors what's wrong?  Dr.hun xi starts to speak " Aqua I know this may be a shock but your parents and I have discussed about what we found on the CT scan.... photos is that you have ..stage two kidney cancer we will do what ever we can to stop it from spreading further.

She broke down in tears while still laying down on the bed and wondering if she would make it..