He's gone...again?

"Dragonese" thought
Last time- "Hiccup!!" Astrid yelled running to the cliff edge, but he was gone when they looked down.

No POV
After Hiccup jumped off the cliff he put on his helmet, Toothless caught him and flew off at a mighty speed.

The duo flew swiftly near the edge of their island quickly ducking into the trees for cover from the Vikings invading their peaceful island. In seconds they were a few camouflaged clearings away from their treehouse and far from Viking reach.

Hiccup grabbed his helmet and took it off once he dismounted his night fury friend just for Sharp Shot to fly right into his face.
"Ah, Sharp Shot!?" Hiccup pulled the little terror off his face and putting him on his hand.

"Hiccup! So glad I found you! All the other dragons were starting to get worried. So who's invading, is it Viggo?! Do I need to warn the others?! Which plan of action do we take? What's your orders?! What do we do?!"
The little dragon flew around frantically.

"Sharp Shot, slow down, no it isn't Viggo" Toothless explained to the little green dragon. The three then walked back toward the treehouse, well Sharp Shot sitting on Hiccup's shoulder while Hiccup jumped from tree to tree, and Toothless raced them on the ground.

When they got back all the dragons there were bombarding them with questions.
"ENOUGH!" Hiccup yelled, "it's not Dragon Hunters, it's vikings we need to lie low for now. Alright I need Change Wings and Night Terrors to keep a look out and Terrible Terrors to come tell me where they are on the island, I need Boulder Class to keep an eye on the tunnels and caves, Timber Jacks keep an eye on secret entries and the forests. Tidal in the large water areas of the island. Stokers I need you to protect the young and injured. Use the regular protocol for dragon hunters when I give the signal, just less damage and injury. Make sure to stay spread out across the island don't leave any clues, got it?" Every single dragon nodded without question, they would follow this boy to the ends of the earth without hesitation for all he's done for them and dragon-kind.