"I'm going to change into my pyjamas." I said. I ran over to where my stuff was a got some sweat pants and a tank top. I then walked into the bathroom.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and then got changed. As I did I could hear Nash enter the room.

"Alright?" I heard Cams voice.

"Yeah I'm great!" Nash replied sarcastically.

"Ok, by the way Elle and me are swapping beds for a couple nights, her request not my idea." Cameron replied. Thank gosh I didn't have to tell him that. I think I might stay in here for a bit untill Nash calms down.

"What? I haven't even done anything! Why would you even agree to that!" Nash exclaimed, his voice slightly raising.

"I'm sorry, you should've seen her when she got in here!" Cam replied.

Nash then mumbled something. To low to make out what he was saying.Cameron whispered something back. Numerous comments were being paced around, I even think Hayes joined in.

After a couple minutes the room we t silent so i felt like this moment when no one was talking about me would be the best time to exit the bathroom, I then took a deep breath and walked out to the bedroom. Nash was lying on the bed with Cameron sat at the end. Hayes was snuggled up in the double bed we were sharing. Instantly I climber over Hayes and to my side of the bed.

"Oww!" Said Hayes. I accidental jammed my knee into his stomach.

"Common it didn't hurt that much!" I replied. Hayes just replied with a smirk. "Well I'm going to go to sleep!"

"Yeah same!" Everyone replied. I then climbed into bed.

"Night!" I said to everyone .

"Night Elle!" Cameron whispered.

"Nighty night, make sure the bed bugs don't bite!" Hayes sung into my ear. I then shut my eyes excited for Magcon tomorrow.

My eyes flickered open. I sat up in bed and looked around. Hayes was next to me, Nash was still in the opposite bed, both fast asleep. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I slightly knocked. No reply. I then opened the door. No one was in the bathroom so I guess Cameron has gone out. I then entered the bathroom and flicked on the shower. I realised my hair from the messy bun and slipped out of my pyjamas. I then slid into the shower and washed my hair and my body.

Once I got out the shower and wrapped a small towel around my head and another around my body I realised that I didn't bring any clothes in with me. I walked over to the door and slightly opened it. Nash and Hayes were still asleep and Cam was still not there. I quickly slid out and walked over to the draws where all my clothes were unpacked.

"It's a really great look, plus it looks amazing on you especially with the matching head towel but is it really the look you want to go for. Remember first Magcon event and appearing like that, might be a bit to, you know, for some people. But if your all for it so am I!" Cameron replied. I turned around in utter shock, he was just leaning against the door holding a pretzel and a Chocolate Frappe from Starbucks. I flung my chosen outfit over my shoulder and walked over to him. I then took the pretzel and Frappe.

"For me? Thanks Cam!" I exclaimed. I then walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. After a couple of seconds there was a knock.

"Actually it was for you and your welcome!" Cameron replied. Not really what I expected. "I remember you saying last year," he continued the rest in a girly voice "all I want in life is to wake up every morning and for someone to bring me a big fat pretzel caked in sugar and a large Chocolate Frappe with extra cream. Quote Elle Grier"

"You remember that?" I asked, shocked that he would even remember me saying that.

"How could I forget." He replied. I could then hear his footsteps walk away from the bathroom door.

Time to get ready. I took the towel of and put my underwear on. Followed by a dark pair of high waisted denim shorts. I got my white top and tucked it in to the shorts and added my favourite oversized burgundy cardigan. I then slipped on a pair of matching vans. I decided to let my hair dry naturally so it would be wavy and I applied some concealer, mascara and some natural pink lipstick . I was then ready for my first magcon event.

Hello everybody!!! Thanks to new readers, thanks to old readers. Ahaha. Hope your enjoying the book so far. Can me just say I don't know where this book is going, i just make it up as it goes which probably isn't the best idea. I will try and update on the next couple of days. Also have any of you guys heard Shawn Mendes EP and Jack and Jacks new song, Wild Life, if you haven't heard them go check them out because I've been listening to them 24/7 and I love them! Ahaha. Thanks to eveyone who has read this book!!! :)

Jess :D