My feelings for YOU

Hey guys Well this is the first time I write something like this, so there is going to be a a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Since i'm no good at writing but i have all these idea's in my head  and i do enjoy it very much anyways tell me what you guys think. Do you love it? hate it? or whatever

My feelings for YOU

Holding your shaking fingers won't be enough to know your sorrow. The moment we separate will come through darkness, I know it would be so much easier if these stale emotions could just disappear without a word, but the pain you feel is proof we were once here. Proof that I was here with you in your sorrow. These tears caused your eyes to melt away. Baby even if I have to cling to you, chase you and get kicked down. I will never let you go. I can hear a soundless scream coming from your back. I wish I could heal you, take all your pain a way. It kills me to see you who is precious to me suffer this way.

Baby show me what's inside your heart. Show it only to me. if only I could find courage I would tell you 'I love you' but I can't bring myself to say these words, I'm such a fool. I want to hold you, I want to kiss you. I want to make you all mine. I don't care how pathetic or embarrassing I look in front of everyone. My feelings for you is my bittersweet treasure.

Never Regret

Life doesn't always go the way you want it to People will come and go Some may leave a bigger mark then others I believe that those people where there at that moment and places for a reason So never regret meeting someone Never ask why? Because they were there for a reason and gone for another So no matter what never regret what has happened and what may happen Because it happens for a reason So always move towards the light Always move forward never backwards no matter how hard or painful it may be always walk forward And always remember it all happens for a reason.

I miss you

Sometimes I wish you were still here by my side. Sometimes I just feel so lonely and empty Inside. Sometimes I just want to cry but I tell my self to be strong for the fam. Sometimes it feels like your still here with me so I tell my self that from up in the sky you are watching me. Sometimes I just want to give up but i tell my self I must not because this is the life you and mom give me. Sometime I don't know what to do so I pray to God and ask him why took you way from my side. Sometimes i hope that one day I may see you again.

I Hate You

Why'd you have to treat me this way? Why'd you stop talking to me? There are so many questions I can ask. . but there's no use for it. I've wasted my days, hours, minutes, and even seconds on your friendship. I liked you so much, but you chose her over me. I was there from the start can't you see? I had all this love, and you just hurt me so bad. I helped you up when you were down. I gave you all the trust I had, and you took it from me. You took away my smile, laugh and everything else i gave you. Most of all you took away my love. .