First day of school. Friends?

Hi I'm Scarlett Bear. I am 14 years old and I live with my mom April, my dad James, and my Grandpa, Papa Bear, or David. Today is my first day of school. Let's see how it goes.

I woke up this morning super excited. I loved school, that's why everyone thought I was weird. But this time I'm at a new school. My dad is a doctor and he was called to this certain hospital to do work. So we all moved their.

After I got dressed I came down stairs to my mom making breakfast. "Hey mom what's cookin?" I asked. "Oh I making you a breakfast burrito!" My mom said turning back to the stove. If any of you are wondering what a breakfast burrito is its some eggs in a tortilla shell and a lot of people put cheese Vegis really anything in it. But I like it plain.

After breakfast my mom drove me to school where I met the principal again and got my schedule and locker number. I put my things in the locker and saw this girl. So I said hi.

"Hi, I'm Scarlett what's your name"? I asked politely. "Oh hello, My name is Ashlyn, I'm new here." She said in a cute high pitched voice. Ashlyn looked Indian so without question I asked. "I'm new here too. Are you Indian or something?" I asked now knowing how offending that was.

"Oh haha. Well I guess, I'm Native American. I live in a little village in the mountains with my sister Father Mother Grandmama and Grandpapa and my 3 aunts and 4 uncles. Also all my 17 cousins." Ashlyn answered calmly.

"Woah that's a lot of family. I live with my parents and my Papa Bear. Or Papa." Scarlett said.

"Why do you call him Papa Bear?" Ashlyn asked.

"Well my last name is Bear so it just fits." Scarlett answered with a smile.

"Oh cool, my last name is Smoke." Ashlyn said.

"Ashlyn!" A strange voice said walking over with another girl.

"Ugh, what Kaya?" Ashlyn asked annoyed.

"Watch out for bully's don't let them take your shine away." Kaya said hugging her sister.

"Who is this? Hi I'm Caroline." Caroline said with a smile.

"Um I'm Scarlett. It's nice to meet you." Scarlett said. And just like that the bell rang and everyone went to class.

Soon enough it was lunch time. Scarlett was heading to lunch, and then she bumped into these 3 girls.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Scarlett and one other girl said at the same time.

"Im Emily Bennet." The girl who shared the apologetic line said.

"I'm Rebecca Rubin". Rebecca said shaking my hand.

"Im Isabella Abet." Isabella said shaking my hand.

"Wanna sit with us at lunch?" Emily asked.

"Sure!" I said happily. Then Ashlyn walked over to me.

"Oh hi Isabella." Ashlyn said with a smile.

"You guys know each other?" Scarlett and Emily said again in Harmony.

"Yep, Her older sister Kaya is my older sister Caroline's friend." Isabella said while the girls walked to the empty table.

"So what should we talk about?" Ashlyn asked while we sat down.

"Well Emily and I have to go to the cafeteria area to get lunch." Rebecca said grabbing Emikys hand.

"We should talk about where everyone is from." I suggested.

The girls waited till Emily and Rebecca got back and the girls started talking.

"Ok, hi I'm Scarlett Bear, My family originated from Scotland but I was born in Iowa." I said.

"Hi I'm Ashlyn Smoke and I'm Native American. I was born here in Oklahoma." Ashlyn said with a smile.

"Hello I'm Rebecca Rubin, I am Russian but I was born in CALIFORNIA! But I moved here when I was 4'cause of my moms Design business. My dad stayed back in Cali with my older brother Aaron. My dad is a director of movies. He is Directing one right now so in the summer my dad will send my brother home or here. Then on holiday weeks or when he wont work he will come to Oklahoma!" Rebecca said in 2 breaths.

"Emily Bennet here, I am British and I was born in Utah. I moved here when I was two, Actually I went to the same Day Care with Rebecca and the same Kindergarten with Izzy. My dad works as a Photographer. My mom is a Dress designer and works for Rebeccas mom. I have twin older sisters named Chloe and Zoey but there in Collage right now." Emily explained.

"Same with my brother, we think Chloe and Aaron should get married but whatevs" Rebecca said.

"I'm Isabella Abet, I have an older sister Caroline and an older brother Shepherd. Shepherd is in collage and we think Zoey and him are perfect. I was originally from Oklahoma but my mom lived in Australia and met my dad there when my dad was visiting his grandparents." Isabella said happily.

Well that was a successful day at school. Bye for now!