Time fly real fast as it was nearing to 1pm and Tao as usual who eats alot grabbed hayoungs hand and led her to the restaurant. As soon as they stepped it, it was shocking as Sehun and Hyerin were there also.

Hayoung mentally said "Why couldn't my life get any worse?"

She sat to the opposite side to Sehun but her face was expressionless.. She was too tired to just keep up with Sehun since to Hayoung, he is a complicated guy.. someone who is really hard to understand. Sehun noticed her face but didn't say much. He himself was upset at the fact of blabbering something out early in the moring.

Naeun: Hey. How did the research and thingy go?

Tao: It was great. Hayoung did everything though. I was just taking pictures of my bubble tea and also selfies and posting it on weibo and dang, i got around 30 likes.

Kai: Of course, you are the selfie king.

We ordered seasoned, fried and one onion chicken with rice. The mood was normal and funny as Tao was making crazy jokes. He also took pictures of food and himself of course and guess what was his next weibo update? "Chilling out at xxxx restaurant" Yo Yo Yo..... .>.<

Hayoung just sat there eating quietly as they were all occupied in their own world. Tao with his phone, Kai and Naeun and Sehun and Hyerin. Kai paid the bill and they walked off to Bomi's house at around 3pm.

Everyone was already there when we arrived so we just started doing random activities. i had no time to waste and started to continue with the project. i knew Tao would nag somehow. i did it till 6 then i went out to get my towel and walked straight to the bathroom.

Before entering the bathroom, Sehun came out of his room with his shabby, messy hair and i can't deny that he looks extremely cool. We just walked past each other. I decided to pull of a casual cool by wearing a blue floral print dress and a golden gladiator sandal. As for my hair, i let it fall down in curls. I was in Bomi's parent's room since all the girl's luggages are there. Chorong unnie came and helped with my hair and i got to say that she is a really kind and awesome woman. Suho is lucky to have her. I walked out of the room and in the sitting room, Sehun was sitting on the sofa. I waved goodbye to everyone and went on a bus to Dongwoon's house. We did some math problems first then the projects. When i looked at the time, it was at 10:30pm. Snap.... umm.. Dongwoon, i got to go. He dropped me off

AT BOMI'S HOUSE

Where is Hayoung? This question was asked by almost everyone. Sehun was so worried that he thought of any possible reason as to what she was doing

Sehun: Hey, I am going out to buy bubble tea k?

Luhan: This late? Drink it tomorrow.

Sehun insisted and ran out. He didn't even reply to Luhan but he was soon disturbed by the view outside when Hayoung stepped out from Dongwoon's car.

Dongwoon also stepped out and at the corner of his eye, saw Sehun. He took the chance to hug Hayoung and she gasped. Hayoung wanted to be released from his arms but before doing so, Dongwoon whispered into her ears. "Thank you Hayoung ah for tonight" He waved goodbye and drove off. Hayoung turned to walk when he saw Sehun standing there. His eyes furious and still. Hayoung just opnened the gate and walked past him when he grabbed her hang.

Sehun: Where did you go?

Hayoung: Dongwoon oopa's house

Sehun: Did you just call him oppa? Hayoung ah, You are so funny, you know. Why are you late?

Hayoung: None of your business and let your hands off me

Sehun: Were you making love with him? He's not your type Hayoung ah

Hayoung: Its your second time thinking like that of me. Do you know how i actually feel? LEAVE MY HANDS NOW.

Sehun walked back to the house leaving Hayoung blindfolded.

Luhan: "Hey, Your bubble tea?"

Sehun: "Don't wanna drink now."

Luhan: Surely, he is bipolar

He sat at the sofa then not long, Hayoung entered and settled down. She wanted to sleep but with all of them in the sitting room, how was she going to sleep plus tomorrow is school. She can't sleep in the bedroom since she agreed to sleep in the sitting room. She sat there slowly drifting off to sleep. Then one by one, they walked to their rooms to sleep. Sehun also walked in leaving Naeun and Namjoo talking about some random stuff. Naeun and Namjoo didn't dare wake Hayoung up and the lights went off at straight 1pm.

Sehun was still awake and he walked to the living room at around 2pm. He saw Hayoung sleeping at the sofa in a sitting position. He placed her neatly down on the sofa since he might wake some girls up if he moved her to the floor. He placed a blanket taken from his luggage over Hayoung and stared at her. "I'm sorry hayoung ah" He kissed her forehead and went to his room"

The next morning, Hayoung awoke to see an unfamiliar blanket over her.

She asked almost everyone in the household as to which the owner of the blanket was. She wanted to thank that person. Sehun was still in his room so he had no idea of it. Hayoung even asked Hyerin but her reply was faint and dry. At the breakfast table, Baekhyun asked sehun

Baekhyun: Hey, Sehun, i forgot, you were in your room this morning when Hayoung asked all of us some things. Did you placed a blanket over Hayoung last night?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote

Like

And Share.

Feel free to shoot any ideas