I'm Fine

Bigby's POV:

I landed on to the dusty road of the kingdom. It really only takes like 10 minutes to get here. Knowing that a door in a secret area lead to the kingdom. Dusting off my pants I continued walking as my wings went back in place and disappeared.
"Prince! Welcome back!" A rusty yet gentle voice spoke.
I turned my direction to see an old man with a cane walking towards me. I automatically recognize who it was, Larry. I knew Larry since he was 65, he has always been like a grandpa to me. In this kingdom, there is no need to hide. Everyone here knows that I'm the big bad wolf who happens to be a demi-god detective fable Prince. They're all so kind and fun, very little crime happens here. Not only that but, they don't treat me like a monster or some rich kid. They're like friends to me.
"Hey Larry," I responded happily.
"What brings you here my Prince? Not that you're allowed to visit but, It's always so very few times you come around here," Larry spoke.
"Just coming to check up on everything. How's everyone? You doing okay?"
"Ah, yes. I am well and so is everyone else. We are all still alive you see. I may be 81 but, I can still kick ass." Larry replied firmly with humor.
"I'm sure you can," I laughed.
"Although, I must ask my Prince, are you okay? You seem very tired. Have you not slept well?" Larry asked concerned.
"Yea, I missed a few nights of rest but, I'll be fine," I assured him.
"If you say so. All that detective work to hard on you?"
"No, It may be though but, I can handle it," I replied.
"Alright then. Oh, by the way have you asked that young lad out? What was his name? Widdy, Wyddy? No...Ah, yes Woddy! He sounds like a nice young man," Larry asked joyfully.
I was already my tomato-self again. I was slightly regretting that I told Larry I was gay and who my crush was. Actually, nevermind, Larry is very supportive along with the rest of the kingdom. Yes, the kingdom knew that their Prince was more gay than the rainbow.
"No, I didn't ask him yet," I mummbled.
"It's alright, no need to rush. Would you like to walk around the kingdom?"
"Sure," I responded, thankful he dropped the subject.
It's been 20 minutes and me and Larry was walking around catching up on things and laughing. I also said hello to a few people. It was around 10 p.m. so a lot of people were still out.
I then started feeling a bit off. This killer of a headache won't leave, I can feel my stomach cramping, and my eyes feel as if they can fall any minute. Man, I must be more tired that I realized. Larry and I were walking near a apple stand when I nearly tripped over myself.
"Are you alright?" Larry asked as he helped me steady myself.
"Yea," I whimpered.
A few more steps and I was out. I felt myself fall, not being able to carry myself anymore. I fell on the ground with a thud. I must have knocked down the apple stand with me because I heard a yell in the back.
"Hey! My apples! Who did tha...what the? P-prince!?! H-hang on!!"
"Prince! Stay awake! Can you hear me? Stay with me!" Larry yelled, trying to keep me awake.
Then, everything faded into darkness.