And the more he stared at that young and silly girl, he felt guilty. Just guilty.

"Prepare the guest room. We will have Grace here tonight and all of tomorrow. As I come back, I want her suitcases in her bedroom, her favorite meals served tomorrow at lunch, and..." Finn suddenly stopped, trying to avoid the look of Millie, "I don't need Millie to bring me breakfast tomorrow. The task will be yours."

Lilia nodded, smiling in the most adorable way possibile, even if she could tell something between the two was terribly off.

"As you wish, Mr. Wolfhard. Good luck for your night with Ms. VanderWaal." Lilia said, nodding and showing off a polite smile.

And then, Millie took all of courage and slowly walked towards him, smiling, trying to avoid that horrible sensation she was feeling on the inside. She knew that day would have come, but what she didn't knew was that it would have been so terribly difficult to accept.

"Rule Z, the last one: don't be rude. Listen to her. Everything will be fine."

Finn nodded, sketching a tiny smile. His eyes were just sparkling as his sight met her figure; she was just adorable, and kind. The opposite of him. And she had that bitter expression he learnt to detest that was driving him mad.

But what could have he done? It was time to get Grace back, and there was no time to lose. It was time to get serious.

"Thank you, brat. See you tomorrow." he winked at her, as he slowly passed a hand on her hip with the clear intention to hug her, or perhaps, even kiss her cheek.

But Mille simply took a step back, holding his fingers gently, stopping him and making him almost lose all of his breathe, "Remember: she is more than ten minutes. Have a good night, Sir."

Finn nodded and with a snap of the head he claimed Gaten and Caleb's attention. They were ready to leave.

"Good night, Millie." he said before gently brushing his lips on her hand and staring sweetly at her.

She showed him an overjoyed smile, not caring of how other people were looking at them. She just loved the little attention he was giving her.

"Dream of me, uh?" he whispered to her ear as his head as bent down just to reach her.

Millie's cheeks went on fire in the moment she felt his lips so close to her ear and her neck; she didn't know what to say. People were looking at them with a weird and know-it-all smile and, God, how she didn't want him to go away.

"Those would be nightmares then!" she replied just to cut off the tension, and the impelling urge to hug him tenderly.

Finn just laughed softly. He pulled her with a gentle touch just to make her step forward and get close to him. He look down at the maid, "Sassy girl. You're lucky I have to go away."

She looked at him and pressed her lips together, trying so hard to not stutter.

"When you talk to her... don't get mad and breathe, okay? I know you can do it." Millie finally admitted, touching with a little bit of fear his cheek, caressing it sweetly.

He nodded, as he felt that lovely contact slowly fading. "I will. See you tomorrow, brat."

He interrupted the contact, taking some steps back and walking towards the corridor which led to the garage.

Millie stood there, at the entrance, with a sense of loneliness hanging over her. It was happening. After almost a month, their pact was about to end. She would have left in a matter of a week or so.