"Come on, please. Just this once. After this, I would not talk about our mother again," He pleaded. I sighed and crossed my arms

"Fine, I'll help, only because you would never stop bothering me if I keep refusing," I replied.

"Kayano and Kurama, Gon and I will be going now," Killua stated.

"Can I come, Kurama-niisan? Don't worry, I won't forget the mission," I asked

"Sure, but be careful. Also, use your other name," he replied

"Okay, we'll be going now. Be careful!!" I said and with that we left.

-----------------------------

"Where are we guys going by the way?" I asked the two of them. They both looked at me while walking.

"We're going to Heaven's Arena," Killua replied.

"Oh, the place with so many floors that if you gained a floor you earn money?" I asked again

"Yep, we're almost there," Killua replied.

"Say, since you're an assassin and you knew this place. What floor have aimed the last time you went here?" I asked

"Hmm, 200th Floor, I think," He replied.

"How many jennies when you reached the 200th Floor," I asked again.

"You sure got a lot of questions. It was around 200 million I think," He replied

"Where the fuck did your money went?" I asked again

"Hmm, I don't know. I spent all of it at my chocorobos I think," He replied

Woah. All 200 million jennies just for chocorobos. Good thing he never got any diabetes. We reached Heaven's Arena and registered ourselves. Since they haven't announced our names yet, we sat near the Battleground (idk what the heck is it called). After a few minutes of rest, we heard our names had been announced and we proceeded at the Battleground (they have different battlegrounds okeh. Just making sure)

I stood in the Battleground and saw my oppenent. From the looks of his face, looks like he underestimated me. He lunged at me and I quickly dodged it. I punched his stomach and sent him Out of Bounds. I saw Killua and Gon won too.

"Killua, Gon and Shiota won and advances to the 50th Floor" the announcer declared.

I then saw a boy sent his opponent out of bounds.

"Zushi wins and advances to 50th Floor," the announcer declared

The three of us and the boy that I heard his name was Zushi went inside the elevator. They talked about the room of the 100th and 200th Floor bla bla bla. We fought opponents until we reached the 200th Floor. Oh, by the way Killua fought Zushi to get to the 100th Floor sooo yeah. BACK TO THE 200TH FLOOR. As we're about to go at the......uh.....what do you call this? Register Room? Place? Idk I was really sunk in my thoughts that I don't know whta was going on. At the hallway we saw Hisoka, staring at us. We tried to get pass the hallway but something invisible is blocking us (tbh at this part idk what happened here hahaha)

"What the heck? Why can't pass through?" I asked Hisoka who did not reply. "Thanks for replying idiot," I said and he stared at me. Clearly he was saying the words "Oh, so you have come to know about your mother?". I just ignored it and we were stopped by a man's voice.

"Stop! If you go any further, you'll get yourselves killed," the man exclaimed

"Wing-san?" Killua asked

"Wait, who is he?" I asked Killua

"You don't know? He is Zushi's teacher. We went to their home and thought us about Nen," Killua replied

"Huh? Really? I guess I was really not paying attention," I stated and apologized for not paying attention.

"Killua, we need to register or else we'll be go back to the 1st Floor," I said.

"I know but it's worse for me. The last time I went here, I never registered. If I did not registered by midnight I cannot participate at Heaven's Arena ever again," Killua said.

We went to Wing-san's house and taught us an Aura called Nen. He taught us how to use Nen so that we can register as soon as possible. Few minutes left before midnight, we rushed towards the 200th Floor ansd successfully passed Hisoka's Nen. Good thing we registered on time. I got my own room and quickly went straight to bed.

"I'm exhausted. It's only the first day at Heaven's Arena and I'm really tired," I said to myself.

"I hope Kurama-niisan and the others were okay," I stated as I drifted off to sleep

----------

Hello minna!! Sorry for that one curse I implanted. I don't remember anymore about this arc a little bit. Please don't judge and stay safe!!!

                                                                                                                                                 -Paurrichiii