Meeting The "Annoying kid"

(Clem's POV)
I stepped outside and was greeted by a weird haired boy."Hey,I'm louis Welcome To our..Well What was our school."I stared at him in complete sadness after he said that."Uh,Thanks...?",then I heard a familiar voice.To My suprise it was that blonde,Violet...Ah,Just the way her light eyes sparkled in the sun...(I tried different things on here xD) "louis,Stop your scaring the poor girl!" "I-vi It's Fine."I realized I just said vi instead of her full name..shit.."I'll pretend i didn't hear you call me that,anyways louis...what game are we playing when is dinner time?" Of course..he said 'truth or dare' the game I hate!

(SKIPPING TO THE NIGHT CAUSE IM LAZY AF :) )

There was complete silence,louis broke it and decided to speak"soooo,are we gonna play a game?" He said smiling.The blonde finally spoke "Sure,better than sitting next to you staring at you." "Ok then,clemmmmentinee!truth or dare?" I spoke without even thinking "dare","ok great,Great I dare you to kiss someone here!" I froze and looked at violet straight in her eyes and then looked down at her lips."easy"I said."how the hell is that easy cle-" before she could finish her sentence I kissed her."Woah,Uhh..." "it was a dare!" I said stupidly while looking like a damn tomato."Uh,ok then I'm gonna go inside you guys can keep on playing." The blonde said walking back to her dorm.

(SHDJSBSJSBAJDH yes I ship this a lot to make them kiss on the firs day xD,anyways goOd DaY m8)