Ater the... Heat.

The fire men had taken rick out and to the hospital where Kate followed. In room 506 was her fiance, recovering from 3rd degree burns and a bullet to the leg. Kate sat in the chair outside his room daydreaming of the night before last. 

        'Kate walked into the room. She looked at the bed where her soon to be husband layed on the bed with his laptop, Writing another book about them. "Rick... would you like some... insperation...?" She said in a seductive tone. Rick looked up slowly with a smirk. He saw kate in lacy black lingerie. "Well by the looks of what your wearing... id love some insperation." Kate walked over and put his laptop on the bedside table. She slowly got on the bed and hovered him, one leg between his legs and the other resting beside his thigh. She leaned forward and kissed him slowly. Rick moved his hands around her ass pulling her closer with a little squeeze, Which made Kate make a little groan sound. "Youre beauiful." He mumled in the kiss. "Mmm good." Kate said as she trailed open mouthed kisses down his neck. Rick growled feeling a growing sensation in his pants. Kate slowly unbuttoned his shirt from the top to the bottom. Rick took the shirt and threw it onto the lap starting to take control. He sat up and flipped them over, pinning her to the bed." I want to make love to you."