Minecraft Adventures Book 9: Battle of Eight Armies

Start from the beginning

READ THEM ALL!

ADVENTURE TRILOGY (2016)

1. The Mystery of the Skeleton King – (March 2016)

2. Nether War – (May 2016)

3. Confrontation in the end – (September 2016)

RISE OF HEROBRINE TRILOGY (2016-17)

4. Herobrine's Awakening – (December 2016)

5. City in the Clouds – (January 2017)

6. Herobrine's Island – (February 2017)

RETURN OF HEROBRINE TRILOGY (2017-18)

7. Herobrine Strikes Back – (April 2017)

8. The Overworld's Fall – (September 2017)

9. Battle of Eight Armies – (November 2018)

OTHER BOOKS BY ME:

The Adventures of Andrew and the Spy Team #1: The Adventure Begins – (June 2018)

COMING SOON

The Adventures of Andrew and the Spy Team #2: Trouble in Spy City (Coming 2019)

Minecraft Adventures Book 10: Netherbrine's Awakening (Name not final) (Coming 2019)

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

You probably already know the story of how I came to start playing Minecraft. If you don't, look at this section in the first eight books of this series. I have been playing Minecraft for four years now. I started playing in March 2014. The game was in version 1.7.5 at the time. The first license I used was known as XxAwesome_J_xX – an account I shared with my sister. I had that license for almost 2 years. I changed my license name to Superninja2000 in December 2015. My sister has her own account now. I started making YouTube videos of me playing Minecraft in July 2014. I uploaded Minecraft videos consistently when I first started YouTube, then started falling behind on uploads when school started up again. After March 29th, 2015, the upload decline began. I basically went on hiatus for 5 months as we moved across the country, and it took us 3 months to find a house. I started making videos again in August 2015, and I was HYPED. I made my videos more humorous than ever before. I started playing online around October 2015. I played Sky Wars on ExtremeCraft for about 4 months. Around February 2016, I kinda dropped it and disappeared from the server. I had been thinking of starting a Minecraft book series since I was 14 years old. I wrote my first Minecraft book titled: "The Mystery of the Skeleton King" in 2016. I finished the book around March of that same year. Talking about YouTube, the summer of 2016 was probably the worst time for my channel. Starting in April 2016, my YouTube channel began going through hard times. In March, we reached 100 subscribers, so that's good. The worst part of 2016 was the summer, as I said earlier. My recording mood took a big hit as the summer months approached. I was not enjoying recording videos around that time. I still played Minecraft, but I didn't play online, I sounded tired and quiet, and my videos lacked humor and everything they used to have.

I figured out the problem fairly quickly. I tried to bring back my old recording mood around August of 2016. Around October 2016, I was starting to get my 2015 mood back. (That was my mood when I started YouTube again) I was starting to enjoy making videos again. I really started to get back into YouTube, around November 2016, and continued writing Minecraft books. We moved again in 2017, but it only took about an hour to get to our new house.

I am still playing Minecraft today. I am still making Minecraft videos, and have started playing online again. I play bed wars on Hypixel, as well as other games occasionally. I am looking forward to many more years to come in my Minecraft career. Looking ahead, I've nearly finished writing book 1 of the rebooted series, "The Adventures of Andrew and the Spy Team". In addition, there will be a second book in that series most likely coming in 2019, as well as a tenth book in this series, "Netherbrine's Awakening", in which we will see Steve and his friends facing a new villain they have never heard of before. (Coming 2019) I hope you, the reader, enjoy my ninth Minecraft book, Battle of Eight Armies. Remember to watch out for creepers and ghasts.