Leaves

Pain..

Pain was all I could feel in my head, it was hurting, burning my brain and probably all my body organs.

Maybe I should reschedule, maybe I could tell them that we could go get the tattoo another day because the pain in my head was unbearable.

It was taking my soul with it.....

"Hey are you alright, you look pale all of a sudden"! Sharon exclaimed placing her hand on my neck." You don't have a fever, what's wrong Meli"? She asked worried.

I opened my mouth to speak, but my tongue was tied down. "Maybe we should leave her to rest, history class was a bit complicated today".

Thanks Jason.

" What about the tattoo"? Sharon pouted looking up at her boyfriend.

"The tattoo can wait, right now we leave Mel alone so she can rest while we go do something that wont bother her". I didn't miss the meaning behind his words.

" You dirty minded bitch"! Sharon playfully said throwing her body on Jason, before I could open my eyes, they where gone.

The headache seemed to have increased, so I managed to get the pillow and place it under my head and I was off.....

**
"Hello"! I called out.

The thunder rolled in again causing the rain to pour down on me, I remember seeing a trail of leaves as I came here, and now that I see them again, my face lit up with a smile as I ran down the path where the leaves where pilled in.

There it was!

Home sweet home!

Mum warned me about staying outside for so long especially when it was raining heavily but I didn't listen. Everyday that it rains, my friends and I would come outside and play, but today I was the only one outside....

I ran towards the cabin and climed the porch steps, I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that the front door was widly open.

"Mum, dad". I said quietly hoping that they would somehow hear me. I turned on the living room lights,as I ran past the kitchen and into the long hallway, stopping directly infront of my parents room.

I wanted to go up to my room but I also wanted mum and dad to know that I was home safely.

Even if it was past nine....

I slowly turned the doorknob, opening the door gently." Mum". I reached on my tip toes to turn on the lights,but I couldn't get it,so I jumped up as high as I could and finally got the lights and when I did I regretted every bit of it.

___________________________________

What I saw wasn't what a seven year old girl should see because it would be sewn in her brain forever.

And thats why I wanted it to go because the dreams where getting worse each year.....

I bought a dreamcatcher, but it didn't work.

So I thought.... Why dont I just get a tattoo of it and let my dreams leave my body at once.