Chapter One

WARNING: i wrote this when i was 14 and the first few chapters are awful but carry on reading and it gets better they're short chapters and easy to get them out the way. maybe one day i'll rewrite it.

I couldn't bare to see the hurt in Ron's face. All of the Weasley family was, I think, in shock, still. I can't even begin to imagine how George must be feeling, he still can't manage to produce a protronus charm because all of his happy memories are with Fred. All I could do was hold Ron's hand and be there for him. Everyone was there, all of the Weasley's, me, Harry, Hagrid, Professor Magonagal, even my parents came and showed there respect.
We managed to get their memories back with the help from Professor Magonagal and explain to them what had happened.
It's been 2 weeks since the battle and it's unbelieveable how many funerals me, Harry and Ron have been to. As for me and Ron, we haven't kissed again since the chamber of secrets, but we're definitely closer.
* * *
After the funeral me, Harry and Ron went down to The Leaky Cauldron. Ron hasn't been himself since Fred died, he hasn't been talking and, acting very peculiar for Ron, not eating.
"Just eat something Ron, it's very unhealthy and you haven't been eating properly for weeks now" I sighed as we chose a table and Ron announced that again, he wasn't hungry.
"Hermione's right Ron at least have some butterbeer" Harry stated.
Ron shook his head as he looked down at his shoes.
As we sat down a waitress came and took our order.
"Three butterbeers please" I said automatically.
"Two" Ron corrected me.
I sighed. Harry gave me a look of concern.
"Look guys you've got to stop this. I'm fine, just leave it okay?"
"No Ron, you're not fine. You haven't been eating, sleeping, talking, anything. I know it's part of grief but it's dangerous!" I exclaimed.
"Look Hermione just leave off okay?"
"Ron I know -"
"No Hermione you don't know anything" Ron stood up, raising his voice. People around us were staring now. Ron pushed over his chair, his face bright red.
"Ron -" I started. I felt tears prickling my eyes.
"No" he cut me off."You don't know what it's like."
He sighed.
"You don't know". He walked out, slamming the door shut behind him.
"Hermione -" Harry started.
I wiped away a tear.
"It's fine Harry" I fake smiled.
"I'm fine" I ran out as all the tears came out. I kept running as Harry's calls blurred into the back ground.
.
.
.
PLEASE DONT JUDGE I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO - JUST KEEP READING