chapter 1

Fatimaah woke early in the morning hoping to receive a message from her aunt about her trip to Minna for some adventure which she intended to go for during the weekend. She stood up and took her bath then prayed since it was a Friday morning she decided to read suratul kahf.
After praying she prepared breakfast for her family then she dressed up for work. After dressing up her mother who she called ummi gave her money to get her a multicolored veil, on her way coming in the sahad stores near her working place.
Fatimaah was a very young hardworking girl which many of her friends loved to be like her. She has four siblings which she was the first then Ahmad, Aisha,Najim and Rufaida. Rufaida was the youngest and was so much pampared by ummie and Abbah
After her working hours she went to the sahad stores and got a very nice veil for ummi. When she showed ummi, she was very glad with her taste of getting her a red roses and fresh veil which she wants to use for her friend's daughter's marriage on Saturday.
Fatimaah decided to call her aunt after magrib to ask her about her adventure trip she told her about. Her aunt agreed to her request which she decided to set up for the trip next Friday morning inshAllah (by the special grace of God) so that she will be able to visit several places and have allot of fun.
Fatimaah mood changed immediately after her aunt's approval to her request

On Friday morning.

Fatimaah woke up very early in the morning just to get dressed and make sure she gets one of the first buses so that she will be able to get to Minna very early. Her dads driver was the one to bring her. Ummie and Abba were already missing her because she was a very well behaved girl
Her siblings helped her to take her luggages out which are the driver was fully prepared for the journey. Her parents and siblings waved at her which she reciprocated by waving them too😻

Minna Niger state nigeria

Fatimaah got to Minna very early because she started the journey early her aunt was very glad to see her.
She saw her cousin who came all the way to gave her a warm hug,she had three cousin Amina who was her age mate, Ameen and Bushra who was the youngest of them. Fatimaah was taken into the house which was nicely decorated with furnished chairs , wallpaper and wall frames. Her aunt orded Amina to take her to her room so that she can take some shower.
After taking her bath she changed her clothes then she prayed her zuhr prayer she was taken to dinning room table for launch after eating her launch she went to Amina's room and took a nap when she woke up it was time for asr prayer she decided to prayer and meet her cousins who were watching their favorite TV station zee world she joined them their and the all had alot of fun together. The next day they planned on visiting candybite to get some chops ♨️. When they got there Amina showed fatimaah the way in to the eatery.
When the entered the eatery she meet her long time friend hauwaa.

Okay here we come fatimaah met her long time friend at candy bite. Don't hesitate to know more about were they meet and how they spent their lives together
Today is Friday don't forget to read suratul kahf^_^❤️
Rabbi inni Limaa anzalta ilaya min khairin faqiir (ya Allah! Truly,I am in need of what ever good that you choose to bestow on me Q.28:24)
Don't forget to vote and comment 🤗🤗
Have a great weekend lovelies 🍒✌️
I love you all❤️🧕💃
Zaarhally😻