The lies, The lies

Start from the beginning

Nova: "so who was that?" She said from behind me which scared tf outta me and made me jump

"That was trey...our brother...he's coming down tomorrow to meet you" I said as I grabbed a suitcase from her and walked toward the front door

Nova: "ooh okay, that's cool" she said as we walked outside to the car.

~~~Trey's POV~~~
I had just came from Ari's house, she called everybody and told us she had a urgent announcement about Nicole since no ones seen her in like 3 months we all assumed it was something extremely important . Everybody showed up including cali, aunt Mimi, uncle remy, my momma, and my pops. The children didn't come because they were at school. The only reason I showed up is because The last time I talked to Nicole she had told me that she was moving back to LA with the guys and that Zion was gonna try and get full custody of Ziah because Ari BARELY had her. I had asked Nicole multiple times why she just decided to up and leave but she refused to even speak on the subject so I assumed that Ari was finna give us an explanation on the entire situation. I was mostly worried when I saw my parents walk through the door because this "family meeting" is about Nicole whom they haven't spoken to in nearl 5 years. Ari basically told us that Nicole and Zion were sneaking around with each other which is why she with this new nigga name liangelo , Nicoles supposedly pregnant by Zion now. I got up and left before she could say anything else cause I fucking refused to sit here and listen to her drag MY sisters name through the mud. I decided to call Nicole and ask for myself. Nicole has informed me that she's married to Cordae now, that she indeed is pregnant but it's Cordae's of course, Ari's hoe ass was dating a nigga who already had a girl in another state and she also told me she had somebody for me to meet. I was BEYOND pissed about Ari's dumb ass lying to the family about Nicole. I drove directly home and started to pack my bags so I could get on my jet and head to LA. I couldn't wait to get to Nicole's so I could tell her about the bull shit I had just witnessed.

When I finally finished packing I headed to the jet. Once I loaded all my bags on the jet I went inside, laid on the sofa, scrolled thru my Instagram feed and commented on some pics I seen.

@ybncordae

"Imma be the greatest ever⭐️"📸:wifey💜Likes:❤️828,199,@nicoleprinceofficial: mi papi😫😜@bigbankstrey:^^ya nasty

📸:wifey💜
Likes:❤️828,199,
@nicoleprinceofficial: mi papi😫😜
@bigbankstrey:^^ya nasty

@ybnnahmir