The same world

warning this chapter is really long! (my bad ;-;) I couldn't help myself I was just extra inspired and I guess I went over board but I hope you enjoy this chapter! uwu -A

Kaidou's POV

"Momma who is this girl who is staying with us?"

Kaidou asks his mom as he starts helping her clean the guest room being prepared for you.

"It's one of my friends daughter her grandma told me to take care of her and let her stay with us."

say's Kaidou's mom with a sweet smile.

"Why is she coming to japan in the first place?" Asks kaidou curiously.

"Well you see she has never been to any places so her grandma thought it would be good for her to stay here and away from home to get more expirience. Plus I don't mind her coming she's sweet, kind hearted, smart, and very beautiful. I've known her mom for years so I don't mind doing this for them she really deserves this."

She says with a sad smile on her face.

"Oh okay but..will I have to talk to her..?"

kaidou's face starts to turn red thinking about you and him having to be friends and live in the same house.

"Of course shun baby she's going to be going to your school as well so it would be nice if you two were friends. Now don't tell me your getting nervous?" she's say's with a grin. 

"O-of course not momma! I-I'll prepare her room you can go mom.."

Kaidou then looks down and his face can't seem to stop flashing red. "

Thank you sweetie i'll go make dinner then thanks for doing this. After your done please finish your studies and after that you can do what you'd like bye bye~" She heads to the door leaving kaidou to his thoughts.

 'I can't wait to meet her..I hope she becomes my friend and likes me..but..she's a girl what am I going to do!?'

Kaidou starts to roll and the floor and starts freaking out. The thought of you just made him nervous more and more. His face was as red as a tomato and you could tell what he was really thinking. '

Hopefully she accepts me for me...'

Kaidou gets up and finishes fixing your room up and heads towards his room and studies.

Your POV

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to japan, Hidariwakibara airport. Local time is 4:30 pm and the temperature is 66° For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about." As you wait for the the plane to land you look out your window and see the rain slowly start to fall. 

'Good thing I brought my umbrella, who knew it was going to rain'

Once the attendant tells people to finally leave the plane you grab your bag and get your umbrella out. You head to the luggage area and pick your things up, you head towards the front and you text your grandmother telling her you made it to japan. You then get a phone call and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ah, yes hello I am Mrs.kaidou your grandma told you about me right?" she asks.

"Yes, she did."

"I am in the front i'll be holding a sign with your name on it so you'll it's me." she says.

"Alright thank you i'll start heading there then."