Part 2: attack

It was a rainy night, people on the village was comfortably laying on there own bed , parents telling bed time story  to their children.

On the other hand, there was a girl who was curled in a ball covering her ears as she burry her face to her knees.

"River flow.... Under the stary night, protect  by the light so bright, this child of mine.... Will sleep so tight." She sang her self with a shaking voice every time the thunder roars she would jolt a little.

The song was made up by her father when she ask for a lullaby, it was funny, Isamu was the best of making things up, but how can he said no to her beloved daughter.

Migumi sang her self to sleep, but before her eyes shut, screams echo to the whole village, she perk up, standing up and walking towards the lone window on her cage.

The village was on fire, villagers screaming some are cry from the children, the village was under attack!

Suddenly the paper she was keeping (the paper shikigami) dear glow taking it out from her haori she saw the seal broke, the paper was pulled out of her hand by the wind? Landing on the floor it glows the brightest point.

When the glow dead down a man was standing there looking at Megumi.

"Princess...." The man said.

"Deca..." She called out.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wooo!!
OK I know this is not the best of me but I'm in a hurry!!