Anniversary seks (pt1)

James pov

Today is Aleks and I's one year anniversary, so I thought I would set something special up for him. I made a plan in my head, and put it to action around noon. I told Aleks that I had left something at the office and need him to go get it for me, seeing as I can't drive. He accepts after protesting against such actions, but he gave in once I told him I would have something for him when he gets home. As soon as he left, I put my plan into action. 

   I know it's cliche as fuck, but I went out and bought roses and many fake rose petals the day before and hid them in the guest bedroom. I scattered the rose petals from the entrance of the house leading all the way up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing some on the bed as a romantic touch. I then go back down stares and separated a single rose from the bunch and placed it on the railing at the bottom of the stairs, and then took the rest into our bedroom in a vase. I set them down on the wide dresser and placed a few scented candles next to them. Then I made my way down stairs once more and placed some more candles on the coffee table and the floor by the bottom of the stairs, then dimmed the lights. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

J: Found it under the bed 

A: dick

J: ;p

A: I'll be home in 5 minutes

J: I'll be waiting

A: Oh god

I slid my phone back in my pocket  and pulled out the lighter. After lighting all of the candles, I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I swigged some mouth wash around in my mouth, and made sure my deo was fresh. All I ad to do now is slip into my outfit, and I'll be ready. 

                                                                         Aleks pov

James needed something from the office, so I had to go get it since he doesn't drive and all. at first I protested, but then he told me he would have a surprise for me when I got back. Knowing it's our anniversary, I accepted and left him at the house with a kiss on his cheek. On the way there, I couldn't help but wonder what he had planned. Maybe it'll actually be romantic. The office surprisingly isn't that far from where we live, so I got there relatively quickly. I pulled into the parking space, turned off my car, then entered the building. First I went to his office to look for this object, then when I couldn't find it I went to look in my office. I still couldn't find it. Where could it be? We only used it twice, at max here when no one else was in the office. All the sudden I felt my phone buzzed and it was James telling me he found it. That dick, he just wanted to get me out of the house, when I get home, he's gonna get it. I leave the office empty handed, then headed for home with a grin on my face thinking about what might happen when I got there. 

  I pulled into the drive way of our shared home, and stuck my key in the keyhole. When I opened the door my jaw dropped. There were rose petals everywhere, and they seem to be leading to...the bedroom. I shut the door and lock it, then take off my coat and rest it on the arm of the couch. I admired how much effort it looked like went into this whole setup and settled that he indeed needed a reward for even trying to be romantic. I creeped up the stairs and pressed my hand against our bedroom door, opening it slowly. What I saw was so hot, I thought I would just explode right then and there, but I held myself together. 

                                                                                James pov 

I decided to make my chosen outfit for the evening my birthday suite. That's right, absolutely nothing. I got fully unclothed and rid of the clothing into the closet. I heard a car pull up and smiled to myself, then hopped on the bed. I looked down to find that I'm already hard, and he hasn't even gotten into the house yet. I think this is going to be fun.