lost love

Maddi's POV

WOW I just had my first kiss with a very hot super star. Like not very many people can say that. I feel so good now, his lips on mine were like it was meant to be they were so soft and my mind was spinning. "Zayn do you think that we should make a shelter for tonight?" I asked him. "Ya I think we should because I think it is going to rain!" He answered me smiling. "ok I will help you up and we can get sticks and leaves" I said. I walked over to him and stood on his feet, took his hands ignoring the electric shock that went through my body when I touched him. "ok now on three you are going to pull on my hands and I am going to lean backwards and hopfully it will pull you up" I said. "1..2...3" He pulled on my hands and I leaned backwards. He came 2 inches off the ground then he pulled me down with him.I fell on top of him and he snickered at me. I looked up at him and pouted he stopped laughing and looked into my eyes pulling me closer to him. " awww sorry I didnt mean to make you sad, here I kiss it better" he moved his lips closer to mine and I pulled away getting off of him and running down the beach toward the jungle. "Come back i'm sorry I wont laugh at you" he yelled at me as I continued running toward the trees. I kept running untill I was far into the jungle and then sat down. I was sitting there until I heard a growl, I looked behing me and there was a cheetah staring at me. ( I dont know which animal would live on a Island so ya just go with it)  This is not my day. " Maddi were are you!" Zayn yelled at me from about a kilometer away. " Zayn help" I screamed back to him with tears running down my cheeks. " Babe whats wrong " he screames back sounding closer. While I wasnt looking at the animal it came closer to me and it pounced on me digging its claws into my stumach making it ekplode in pain. I start to scream and flail around trying to get the claws out of me. " babe I'm coming hold on" he screams back running into the clearing. As soon as he sees me his face drops and tears come out of his eyes, he runs to me picking up a log and hurtling it at the animal that was now facing him. "babe stay with me you are going to be okay." he says bending down next to me and scooping me up. He runs back to the beach and sets me down just noticing the blood that is coming out of my side. "shit" he says under his breath. He takes off his shirt and wraps it around my tiny waist going over to the first aid kit and getting the first aid kit. "stay with me please" he begs tears falling from his eyes and landing on my face. "Babe please dont go I need you." He says bending down and lightly pressing his lips to mine. Right before every thing goes back he says one last thing.

 "I love you!"