All Rights Reserved

Welcome to As clear as Day! I hope you fall in love with this story as much as I did while writing it. Before we get started I would like to add the legal stuff...

Copyright © October 2018. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.  Any resemblance to actual persons, events or locales is entirely coincidental. I do not own the pictures, videos nor quotes that are posted, if any. I do own the photo used in the cover photo.

This book has not been edited so bare with any mistakes or issues as it will be fixed when edited.

I love reading your comments! Please vote if you deem it worthy and don't be shy to follow me.

Negative comments towards the content, characters or other readers will be removed. If you don't like it, don't read it.

As clear as Day is PG 13 with mild sexual content and language. You will not be tainted.

Happy Reading
~EDB