"Ahh, so Koenma did send someone. I really thought he was a coward. What a bummer," he said

"Let's just get this over with. I'm bored af so fight us, Mr. Whatever Your Name Is," I stated.

"Impatient one I see. You should teach your sister a lesson, Mr. Fox," he said. 

'Wait how the fuck did he know about my connection to my brother,' I thought

"You may be wondering how I know about it. Of course I know, I was working to Koenma before, right?" He said

"Well shit," I cursed. I can tell that Kurama was a bit surprised since I never cursed, but whatever back to our enemy.

"Quit with the chit-chat, let's do this," Hiei stated and removed his cloak.

"Woah woah woah. Come on this is a bit unfair. 7 vs 1? It's really unfair," he said.

"Well, Gon and Killua are not included in this. And you're an S Class Demon. So maybe 5 vs 1 is okay?" I asked.

"It's still not okay, my dear. Let's just do 3 vs 1. Pick any three," he replied. We gathered the seven of us in a corner

"We need Yusuke's Spirit Gun, and Hiei with his katana is fast enough to slice him. Who will be the third one?" I asked.

"How about you, Kayano?" My brother replied. Honestly, I was really surprised.

"Me?!?! It should be you!! You are way stronger than me!" I exclaimed.

"I went through a lot of missions and it's time for you to experience it again. The last mission, you were captured and didn't get the chance to fight. Besides, you're strong too," Kurama stated. I just sighed and faced Yusuke and Hiei

"Hiei and I will keep the demon a bit distracted while you focus on your Spirit Gun. Don't worry we got this," I stated as the three of us went towards the demon

"Now, let's begin," he said and made the first move by attacking me with katana.

I quickly grabbed the two knives that I kept before and used it to block his attack. I blocked his attack and managed to push him away. He was too fast and all I can do was dodge his attacks. Hiei hasn't wounded him yet. Not one bit. Luckily, he was caught a bit off guard and I managed to throw away his katana

'Yes an advantage!!' I thought as I was about to slice him with my knife. Unfortunately, he grabbed my right arm and threw me in the right side of the room. Worse than that, Hiei was there. As a result, we crashed in each other and hit the wall. 

"Is that all you got? Come on. Are you guys the strongest team that Koenma can only send? You are not even close in defeating me," he stated and laughed. I stood up and was a bit pissed. Then I realized that I wasn't wearing my ring anymore.

'Wait what? Where is it?' I thought

"Looking for this?" He asked. I look over to him to see that he was holding what I was looking for. "It looks like it was important to you," he stated

"Give it back!!" I shouted

"You want it badly? Here," he said as he destroyed it right before my eyes. I widened my eyes and didn't know what to do.

"Kayano, it's time for you to use it!!" I can hear Kurama's voice across the room. I glanced over to him, only to be sent flying against the wall by the demon.

"You should never look away to your oppenent, that's rule 1," he stated. He then noticed that he was somehow locked. He locked down and saw a purple energy surrounding his stomach. I then sent him flying all over the room, smashing him everywhere.

"I went from 0 to 100 OP af," was all I said and released him. He regained his posture and started running towards me. I was about to attack him again but Yusuke appeared in front of me with his Spirit Gun activated. He shot him straight to the heart and the demon fell down and never moved again. 

I heard everyone's cheers and I smiled. I started breathing heavily, probably from exhaustion. I don't want other people to notice it.

"K-Koenma!! Can w-we go home now? I-I'm really tire-" I said before everything went black

----------------

Hello minnasan. Currently I'm recreating all the chapters I unpublished. Quarantine makes me bored so I decided to update a little.Sorry for the slight curse there. I'm sorry if there are any stories I haven't placed in this book. I'm not really addicted to Hunter x Hunter anymore, but don't get me wrong. I really love Hunter x Hunter but I'm not that addicted like I was before. The story about Hunter x Hunter is a bit fading in my mind. I'm not going to put all the arcs in my book. I'm really sorry. Please don't judge and stay safe!!

-Paurrichiii