The legend

So you've probably heard about the legend of werewolves. Do you recall the one where they were first sited in Romania? No? Well okay here it is.

A long time ago in the land of romania, the legend of the werewolf was born. The king, Master Ovid, took great pride during his time of ruling. He cherished the women and children, taught the men to hunt and even helped build homes for the overly wealthy and what not. The citizens are even nice enough to build homes for the poor. One night during his evening of pleasantries with one of the towns fairest maidens, Ovid was visited by three Gods.

The first was named venidla, for she had the purest of hearts and the most beautiful soul. She wore a rose colored corset, with a flowing skirt.

The second was called Déstro, for he loved to destroy. The man took great pride in destroying the things of which the wealthy had in possesion. He felt that those in good health, should help those less fortunate. He felt that 'those who sold their souls, did so, to save themselves from the ultimate disgrace. these men and women, in some cases became submissives to their many masters of the night, these people were subjected to banishment, to save their loved ones from dieing at stack, or being hung in town square. These are the people who deserved to be wealthy and good health, for they would no the full worth of such.

The last god was the most powerful, you see for his name was Dorgan. His aura was red and filled with hate. Not only did he love to kill, but also to destroy.

He killed any and every thing both in and out of site. They called him mallanio. However, though he loved to murder things held dear to other he was also the master mind behind the creation of the mystical creatures known as werewolves.