agent venom is evil?7

shane/spidermans.P.O.V:GIVE US YOUR MONEY i heard someone or something yelling at ava and mary jane oh no even though i despies sheild they don't deserve this i webed the things arm GAH hello spidey remeber us i looked and saw flash (a.k.a agent venom) venom? yes so hows the aunt spider man venom asked me venom leave him alone ava told him yeah and we lost faith in spider man the day he killed harry.they both said i am sorry but he shot someone i cared about but then she betrayed me even though my cousin had a code about it and he broke his code to save you mary jane i told her wait petes only cousin is shane shane your spider man?!?!?! wait that means ava is white tiger yup me and ava told mj at once well im gonna go and let you two have alone time i grabed ava by her waist and swung to a roof top and handed her white tiger suit to her but she left her mouyh reveiled and walked closer to me and lifted my mask up shane im so sorry but i can't she told me and went to pull my mask down why not i asked her becuse im in love with sam she told me oh ok i went to walk off but she grabbed me and kissed me god shane take a joke and she leaned on a wall and invited me over and we made out and she asked me something shane do you love me? she asked me of course i do ava and i kissed her wraping my arms around her waist and necked at her lip and teased her.shane will you rejoin sheild so we can be together again i miss you yes ava ayala .

A/N:sorry it is short but i have no ideas right now so :P idk when but some time down this road ava and shane will be married X3 i like weddings so don't judge me

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 29, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

new spider man and white tigerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें