Goodbye Katrina, Hello Kat.

Start from the beginning

"Gahhhhh damnnn," Tyreek and Raquan said at the same time. I was wayyyyy to shocked to even speak.

I've been bullying THAT all these years ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KATRINAS P.O.V

This possibly may be one of the best days I've ever had at Luke James High. Once Iggy and I walked into the school, everyone was quiet and looked at me in shock. They couldnt even believe their eyes, man. Lmfao ik August ass was shocked too. I feel good, like I accomplished something. Finally showed the hoes I'm nun to play with. Ugh, shoulda done this years ago, but whatever.

"Sup, Katrina. Love the new look."

I shut my locker and see Kayden. Kayden is what you call a "down ass white boy". Hood accent, tattoos everywhere, saggin pants and Air Jordans. He's fine as shit. But this mans never gave me a time a day before my makeover. Infact, he'll be the one laughing at August crews' jokes at lunch. So wtf he doin smilin in my face like we been friends for 40 years tf.

"Mmhmm," I say reajusting my bag and walking around him to the lunchroom. Iggys waitin for me.

He kinda roughly pulls me back to him. "Bitch I know you heard me speakin to you." My eyes widen and I yank my hand away, angry.

"Nigga, so ?!? Gtf away from me you stupid fuck." I speed walk away from him feeling wierd.

Wow, I actually went off on somebody for the first time. I smile alil as I walk into the crowded lunch room getting more stares.

"Hey girl," I say as I hug Iggy and sit down infront of her. I tell her about Kayden and she laughs shakin her head.

"Damn he better be mad."

I laugh and nod, "ikr."

We get in to the chicken finger basket line, get our food then sit back down.

Iggy bit into a honey mustard covered chicken finger. "So how do you like the new you?" I smiled.

"I love it tbh. I have this new confidence that I never had before."

Iggy smiled and nodded. "See ? People shouldnt make you feel like shit becuase they are nothing but bored dickheads with no life. Like who makes it there goal to call a certain someone ugly everyday. Katrina, you should actually feel special. They made you releveant to their lives. "

I squint and nod. Shes so right, gosh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Iggy walked into my home dropping our bags by the staircase.

"Daddy, we're home !"

"Down here!" He was in the basement so we went down there to greet him properly. The studio was alil dim with smoke everywhere. Once I walked in I immediately saw Asap. Mmmmm <3.

I gave my dad a hug then he went upstairs to take an important phonecall. Asap got up and looked me over smilin.

"Damn you look good," I smile shyly and thank him. We hug, and it lingered a bit before I let go. I know my cheeks are red. I quickly turn around and yank Iggy offa one of the guys from Asap Mob, taking her back upstairs to my room.

"Damn girl I was bondin with him." she mugs me and I laugh.

"Well ooops," I say. I get my Iphone out. "Can you plz make me a Instagram ?" She smiles and nods. After five minutes, she put my phone down.

"Okay your name on here is BadBitchKat, mines is BadBitchIggy lol." I nod. "I needa shout you out so lets take a pic."

"Alright." We go to my kitchen and I smile and pose. (look in MM)

"Ouchhh girl thats hot," Iggy fans herself and we laugh.

"Hey babygirl."

Our laughing stops and we turn to see 2Chainz. I get that same uncomfortable feeling that I always do.

"Hey," I say alil dryly. He looks me over and licks his lips, then stares at Iggy too.

"Ya'll lookin good."

"Thanks," we both say. I grab some junk food and Iggy & I go back upstairs.

"What a wierdo," Iggy says when I shut our door. "Aint he like 36 ? I know hes a rapper and is used to fucking strippers and shit, but we only 16 thats disgusting." I nod.

We end up just watching We The Party on Netflix since school just started last week and theirs no homework yet.

That night, I lay in my bed thinking bout how my life did a whole 360. I like this new me. And me and Asap Rocky. I'm veryyy attracted to him, man. He's just so fine.

Then today I actually went off on somebody instead of being passive. I chuckled a bit a how August's face looked this morning then turned onto my side, closing my eyes.

I think I can honestly say goodbye to Katrina, the shy ugly girl, and say hello to Kat.

The stronger, better me.

A/N: Okay ik, it has been ages since I updated. But school been started, so it kept me alil busy. Projects already :/

But how'd you like this chapter ? Comment anythangggg lol

~LoveMyHoodStories.