"Left Behind" by DAGames

Start from the beginning

Behold the terrors... You won't believe what I have done to you...

     She then closes her eyes, still smiling, until she opened them, showing her endo eyes smiling smugly...

I've made it look brand new, oh how cute! But don't digress...

     She then spins a small hoop on her finger...

I'm the ringmaster you see... In this horror game you flee...

     She stops, glaring and smiles evilly, and like Vito, extends her arm to a chair under a single light...

I take up every shadow, believe me. Now have a seat...

    A flashlight appears, still turned on as it lays on the floor...

And grab your light...

      The nightguard appears, still crying and hiding... As Lillie appears with a shadow appears over her eyes... It disappears as she looks calmly...

Tears begin to run you dry, but darkened thoughts are the common ground I'd give myself to be complete...

      She grins evilly as she walks forward...

Be as it may... Our courtesy remains...

     She holds her hand out as her form also begins to change as she glares and loses her smile... Until she finally is in her old outfit, smiling madly...

So we offer you our darkest passion... Take off that blindfold that heals and reveal your soul that DIES! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

      She grins as her outfit changes back to normal... She walks forward looking for the nightguard as well... Until her old outfit flashes back as she glares and points to herself as well...

ALL THUS TORTURE WILL UNWIND! I WAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND! IF YOU WERE TO REWIND, THEN YOU WOULD FIND! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

      The nightguard has a look if horror on her face as she tries to hide from Vito and Lillie... Then Lillie is seen as she walks behind the nightguard... As she stops and puts a hand on her hip as she smiles and raises an eyebrow...

TAKE YOUR TURN TO RUN AND HIDE! I WILL CATCH YOU ALL THE TIME! THIS NIGHT NO LONGER SHINES! YOUR TEARS DEVINE! YOU WILL NOW BE... Mine...

      Suddenly both Vito and Lillie appear together... Vito crosses his arms and looks annoyed while Lillie just smiles and glares...

You dare bring your filth into my lair?! Well then let us despair!

      Vito closes his eyes, smiles softly as he remembers his past for a small bit...

Reborn again! Our suits are now refined!

       Lillie smiles as well, and gives herself until she lets her arms out closing her eyes as well...

Breathing new life! Inside our tombs tonight!

       Suddenly Vito looks saddened and looks down as Lillie stands next to him, sad as well...